• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2015 |OT| A team wearing the Maple Leaf won something at the ACC

ZeroGravity

Roberto and Price Together again. :D

No Subban makes me sad. :(
Only defenseman from the East to make it was Justin Faulk lol

Had the Blackhawk fans not stuffed the ballot and taken up five spots, a couple other deserving players may have got in. They should probably limit how many players from one team can get in.

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
Whelp, this game's over quick. Caps just worked the Wings and Howard's hurt cause I think he just gave it up to the Caps player behind the net and sprained something coming back in to the net.

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
Hahahah fucking Howard. You suck. That's all your fault cause you should never be playing the puck behind the net. He'll be out for a while, glad to see Mrazek come in and now steal his job,

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
Harsh, man.
I call like it is. I don't care if they're on my team or not. If you suck ass, you're getting called out and another, better player should be taking your spot. I want my team to win. Which is why guys like Cleary and Franzen could never play again and I'd be so happy.

tumblr_inline_mzmd21ORdb1riy9bg.jpg

Future Captain!

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
It's pretty damn goofy that the Habs, Rangers, Ducks, and Islanders have only 1 player each at the ASG. Four teams with a combined 217 points. But the Blue Jackets have 3. Dat home ice advantage.

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
Jesus Christ Detroit. Stop playing like shit. Left Carlsson open all day to wind up and fire that through the 5 hole. Bad goal by Mrazek. This fucking game is over already, god. Don't know why I'm even bothering to watch it.

Top Bottom