• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2015 |OT| A team wearing the Maple Leaf won something at the ACC

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
Emelin redeemed for 5 mins.

edit: fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu penalty

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Plekanec should have just grabbed Malkin's stick out of his hands, who cares if you take a penalty at that point, you're useless out there anyway.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Hopefully AGally is fine after that elbow from that shit stain Downie. He took another hard hit later from Bortuzzo I think, would have preferred if they just sat him for the rest of the game.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Fucking advanced stats, Gilbert proves they're useless. Throw them all out and start over, it's the only way.
His biggest problem right now is that he's playing with Emelin. Emelin is statistically the worst D man not on the Sabres. He's so bad that he needs a player of Subban or Markov's calibre to carry him, but then he brings them down. He needs to be moved, that's the only option left. Put Tinordi / Pateryn / Weaver with Gilbert.

mdubs

Banned
asg010915_672.jpg

Lord help us, these jerseys

Edit: lol

caf7740830.jpg

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
The 4th line is the only one to even be able to get into the Sharks' zone. I think they've been in there 2 or 3 times now (not that they've done anything with it).

Top Bottom