• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2015 |OT| A team wearing the Maple Leaf won something at the ACC

Quick

Banned
Fuck Matt Cooke

giphy.gif

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
I don't think Reimer is actually available (until the offseason), Bernier seems to get injured every now and then and we have no Tokarski type prospect that they probably feel comfortable bringing up to play backup, better for them to be getting regular starts.
I was just using him as an example, with the amount of quality goalies moved in the past few seasons, you'd think they'd be able to find a decent replacement.

zroid

Banned
Lawson Crouse, LW, Canada: “Despite some eyebrows being raised upon his selection to Team Canada, Crouse showed why he is our third ranked prospect. He has a very high hockey IQ, skates well for a big kid and will become an absolute physical force when he is done growing. His offensive game will come, but he is a prototypical power forward ready to become a star in the NHL.” (Rank: 3)

Will it???

I guess the hockey IQ is a plus. But how much can you really evaluate that at the junior level? Eh.

Quick

Banned
Has anyone had their skates punched out to get a better fit? I'm debating on doing this, since baking it before didn't really make a big difference with the fitting. I did some searching, and apparently it's very destructive to the boot that it cuts down on the skate's lifespan considerably.

I've had my pair for about a couple of years now, and it's really just painful to wear. You'd think I'd have stretched it out by now, but that really just isn't the case.

#Bl8ssed

Oh I get it, they're getting 8 goals total and then they're gonna decide in OT that the Ducks win.

I had no idea the ceremony went through to the game itself!

Ursn

We'll come back!

So my story tonight:

Watched the ceremony at home then my sister convinced me to get tickets. Luckily ticket prices fell to around $25 after the ceremony. Now I'm waiting for our comeback and my free miniature teemu banner after the game. I'm in section 409 for anyone that's here.

zroid

Banned
#Bl8ssed

Oh I get it, they're getting 8 goals total and then they're gonna decide in OT that the Ducks win.

I had no idea the ceremony went through to the game itself!

They're changing the rules for one game only so OT is playoff style... because 8 is like the infinity symbol...

Calamari41

41 > 38
We'll come back!

So my story tonight:

Watched the ceremony at home then my sister convinced me to get tickets. Luckily ticket prices fell to around $25 after the ceremony. Now I'm waiting for our comeback and my free miniature teemu banner after the game. I'm in section 409 for anyone that's here.

Damn, the glory of living close to the Pond.

In other news, the Ducks are sure playing like they give a shit.

Calamari41

41 > 38
The three minute mark is the point in the movie where the lights dim, fog starts forming in the ice, and Teemu Selanne skates out from the locker room to score the game tying goal.

Top Bottom