• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2015 |OT| A team wearing the Maple Leaf won something at the ACC

Forever Teemu. Forever.

840650d6a1777a2309a854232ce801a3.jpg

YRBtLqR.gif

teemu_grabbag.jpg

s4NbelA.gif

1297416149001_ORIGINAL.jpg

TeemuForeverLogo_DLthumb.jpg

Heretic

Forever Teemu. Forever.

840650d6a1777a2309a854232ce801a3.jpg

YRBtLqR.gif

teemu_grabbag.jpg

s4NbelA.gif

1297416149001_ORIGINAL.jpg

TeemuForeverLogo_DLthumb.jpg

Ducks Fly Together!

Teemu gets one of the best games of the year. Holy shit brehs!

Of course the Finn wins it for us.

<3333

Go Ducks!

beautiful!

DUCKS-AGE!!!!! LOVE YOU ALL TEEEEEMMMUUUUUU
Woooooo! Been here since 1:30 p.m.! #Dedication

Ursn

Wow what an intense game. Dastardly there were like 3 Australian Melborne guys next to me during the game. I'll gave then a quick basics on the rules and they were good to go. I got 2 teemu banners :) or 4 if I count my sisters.

Heretic

Wow what an intense game. Dastardly there were like 3 Australian Melborne guys next to me during the game. I'll gave then a quick basics on the rules and they were good to go. I got 2 teemu banners :) or 4 if I count my sisters.

Banners are top notch!

Quick

Banned
Ducks beat the Jets?

Truly #bl8ssed.

Ducks Fly Tog8ther

Rock th8 Pond

Good Guy P8rry

Teemu S8lanne the b8st

Quack Quack Quack, Mr. Ducksworth

Oh what, that's crazy. Can't believe 3 Australians were there and weren't even hockey fans (hopefully now they are).

Expected tickets to the game were gonna be rare to find and through the roof.

Fucking atmosphere similar to playoffs from what it sounded like. And that was just from GCL!

The Selanne tribute was killer. GG Ducks.

Tip of the hat, ClamDog.

Ducks beat the Jets?

They're 3-0 on the Jets this season. You're welcome.

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
Brown may get a few games next year but dont see him playing full time. I think Nylander can play the entire season next year.

i guess it depends if nylander ends up on browns line and his scoring improves

he's almost been PPG which is pretty darn good for an AHL rookie but still needs more goals and the players we have down there are kinda meh at the moment

zroid

Banned
i guess it depends if nylander ends up on browns line and his scoring improves

he's almost been PPG which is pretty darn good for an AHL rookie but still needs more goals

What makes Brown's stats more impressive to me is that he's playing on an otherwise offensively challenged Marlies team. He's not getting much help, but still putting up points at a high rate. That may be why the Leafs wanted to bring Nylander over, largely to help out the Marlies.

edit: I'm also reading on twitter that MODO is a bit of a mess right now, so maybe they thought it'd be better for his development

keezy

And we are about to be passed by Boston and Florida and fall out of playoff contention. Book It™

I have no idea how the Wings were even able to hold on to that spot for that long.

It's going to be interesting now that Howards out. Not a fan of how aggressive Mrazek plays.

Top Bottom