• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2016 |OT| Road to the Matthews Draft Pick

imBask

Banned
tumblr_o0yrfh5bBb1v1as5qo1_500.gif

zroid

Banned
that sequence was incredible :lol

that might have been the most scoring chances this Leafs team has had all season in any 15 second stretch. naturally the result is a goal against.

Yawnier

Banned

that might have been the most scoring chances this Leafs team has had all season in any 15 second stretch. naturally the result is a goal against.
It's a good thing that both Bozak and Matthias are useless otherwise they would have scored

Surge

They forgot that they're supposed to be tanking and corrected it very quickly.

nah I don't like basketball, soccer is sorta kinda right around the corner-ish

The MLS is hard to watch in comparison to european leagues. The overall difference in skill is pretty big.

But baseball is just as close :) can't wait to see the Phillies come in last again

imBask

Banned
The MLS is hard to watch in comparison to european leagues. The overall difference in skill is pretty big.

But baseball is just as close :) can't wait to see the Phillies come in last again

Honestly, going to a couple of games sold me on the MLS, it's growing fast! I live right by the stadium too, like 5-10min away by bike, and season tickets are cheap as hell so i'm allllll iiiinnnn

Honestly, going to a couple of games sold me on the MLS, it's growing fast! I live right by the stadium too, like 5-10min away by bike, and season tickets are cheap as hell so i'm allllll iiiinnnn

Yeah it is still fun to watch! But that sounds awesome! I am sure they are awesome in person. There are some great atmospheres in the MLS.

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
Oh man people will got NUTS when the refs say no goal, they don't know it has to go all the way in and the refs won't give the goal.

edit: lol

Top Bottom