• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2016 |OT| Road to the Matthews Draft Pick

Quick

Banned
Finally watched every Fast and Furious movie.

I think I've finally grown a larger appreciation for import cars. I might not be a failed Asian after all.

Quick

Banned
yo 5 and 6 amirite

1 aged poorly but I still like it

I even made a thread. :lol

The first one aged poorly, but it wasn't so bad. Vin Diesel's speech slowly just keeps dipping low and became inarticulate at times. I had to turn on subtitles for those moments.

The first one also had a character yell out "Fag" - what a true sign of the times back then.

GAF likes to rag on Gal Gadot for being skinny and not having the "right body" for Wonder Woman, but she's still fine.

Then there's Nathalie Emmanuel in Furious 7.

giphy.gif

zroid

Banned
I...think Jeremy Bracco's mom just tweeted at me that he's eligible for the AHL next year

I don't think that's true? :lol

edit: never mind looks like she was right lol...

Line_HTX

Finally watched every Fast and Furious movie.

I think I've finally grown a larger appreciation for import cars. I might not be a failed Asian after all.

image.php

I barely remember 5. I still need to see 6 and 7 but I'm in no rush. The best parts of the movie of course are the cars, I honestly don't give a shit about the story or how what's her name is suddenly back, lol

Don't forget there's 8, 9, and 10 on the way! Wow, I cannot count today...

Quick

Banned
I want to see John Scott get MVP honours. Get the man a new car.

But I'm going out for dinner later, so I'll probably miss at least half.

Does anyone here listen to Parquet Courts? They're incredible and no one I know really talks about them (other than me, and my buddy who showed me them)

If you're looking for an album to check out, all of them are good (Monastic Living is completely different from the rest of their stuff, it's mainly an instrumental/drone-y album). Light Up Gold is the first one I heard that made me a fan instantly. I've been listening to Content Nausea a lot the past couple of days

zroid

Banned
HOLY SHIT just saw the craziest goal in Val D'Or vs Gatineau on Sportsnet

I'll post a gif if I find one :lol

basically it was a dump-in that was played around the boards, goalie went behind the net to cut it off... except the puck never got to him; it took a wicked bounce off the boards and went directly into the open net. :D

This whole John Scott thing is cool (esp for his family, etc), but I feel like it's getting to the point where everyone is treating him like he's some sort of special needs person

Which, I understand, he sucks in the context of the NHL, and he's at the all star game, but I dunno. it's just weird. The internet really loves a good feel good story

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
I can't imagine too many people want to hear the words "we've had a lot of magical moments together" from Pierre McGuire while in the locker room.

KingBroly

Banned
Really tired of the Bullshit All-Star game crap that the NHL and NFL do.

Go back to East v. West and AFC v. NFC, ffs

No one cares. People are just there to see goals, touchdowns and have fun. They're not there to see fucking tournaments based on flag football, fantasy sports and the Commissioner tooting his own ass about how much the League doesn't suck with them in charge.

Top Bottom