• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2016 |OT| Road to the Matthews Draft Pick

Metro Division starters: Giroux-Tavares-McDonagh, Holtby

giphy.gif

Fuzzy

I would bang a hot farmer!
I know right?

Her Husband is on the Predators. Cmon NHL
But Vince Gill is a member of the Board of Directors of the Predator Foundation charity organization and a season ticket holder since day 1. He can do whatever the fuck he wants with the team.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Does anyone here listen to Parquet Courts? They're incredible and no one I know really talks about them (other than me, and my buddy who showed me them)

If you're looking for an album to check out, all of them are good (Monastic Living is completely different from the rest of their stuff, it's mainly an instrumental/drone-y album). Light Up Gold is the first one I heard that made me a fan instantly. I've been listening to Content Nausea a lot the past couple of days

I didn't care for Monastic Living, but I love Content Nausea and Sunbathing Animal. Never listened to Light Up Gold for whatever reason.

I should try giving Monastic another try, but for an instrumental album it wasn't interesting enough.

Top Bottom