• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2016 |OT| Road to the Matthews Draft Pick

RedRum

Banned
The biopic already exists.

Liev-Schreiber-in-Goon-2011-Movie-Image-2.jpg

He's already got the experience :p

Haha! How can I even forget Goon.

0419072a31d8969a80d8e9c19a2a482b.jpg

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Pat Leonard ‏@PLeonardNYDN 2m 2 minutes ago Nashville, TN
Jaromir Jagr believes John Scott deserved this moment: "I've never been happy about losing but I'm glad I lost today." #NHL

This John Scott story was a roller coaster. What started as a joke, then as a conspiracy theory between Habs and Yotes ( But I think we all know the guy the Habs traded, Tinordi for Scott, actually wanted out of Montreal because he was scratched all the time) then became the feel good story of the year. An Enforcer, that doesn't really score goals, became an All Star.

The People's Enforcer.

Quick

Banned
so what are the chances this dude gets back on an NHL team?

I think it's slim. Some analysts (including Bob McKenzie) are already saying this is probably his last season in the NHL.

Enforcers are pretty much gone in the league. If you're going to fight, you better back it up with skill.

Line_HTX

This John Scott story was a roller coaster. What started as a joke, then as a conspiracy theory between Habs and Yotes ( But I think we all know the guy the Habs traded, Tinordi for Scott, actually wanted out of Montreal because he was scratched all the time) then became the feel good story of the year. An Enforcer, that doesn't really score goals, became an All Star.

The People's Enforcer.

So this trade proposal is no longer insulting?

:p

Top Bottom