• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2017 |OT| May 2016's reign of terror end with the Wild's sacrificial loss

Cake Boss

Banned
Damn even Hitler waited longer than that. Fuck that enrages me.

Where are those assholes in here saying he won't do anything? Your typical apologists for him through out the year.

yyzjohn

Banned
I always thought the world would end before the Leafs won another Cup, now that the rebuild has accelerated, Trump also accelerated the end times. War with China? Sure, why not?

Damn even Hitler waited longer than that. Fuck that enrages me.

Where are those assholes in here saying he won't do anything? Your typical apologists for him through out the year.

I've even heard the argument that pointing out his temperament and insecurities is 'stupid' because he already won. From brown people no less.

Tbh this is a huge wake up call to actually give a shit, so in the long term Trump might be a good thing.

Cake Boss

Banned
@leahmcelrath: Chinese military says war with US "becoming practical reality"
🚨
https://t.co/tGM4iAyh84

eb5581a969bda8894f551e32eaec092b.jpg

Pikma

Banned
@MalcomNance

Disgraceful! Iraqi interpreter for US Army Ahmed Nashmi+wife/baby were heading to USA on visa. Risked life for 6 years. Visa just cancelled.

I'm honestly ashamed of being American

calder

At this point of the trump presidency the best we can hope for is that he only ruins his own country in the two years before a terrified populace fill congress with Dems to shut his craziness down as much as possible.

Who am I kidding - best case scenario is the asshole eats himself into a massive heart attack asap. Sadly Pence is almost as evil but less overtly nuts so he might be no improvement

Pikma

Banned
At this point of the trump presidency the best we can hope for is that he only ruins his own country in the two years before a terrified populace fill congress with Dems to shut his craziness down as much as possible.

Who am I kidding - best case scenario is the asshole eats himself into a massive heart attack asap. Sadly Pence is almost as evil but less overtly nuts so he might be no improvement
Trump is just the tip of the iceberg, there are similar or even worse people behind him, including Pence

Pikma

Banned
My mother is considering leaving the country even though she's legal and the country she was born in isn't even on the current list.

If she leaves, fuck it, I'm leaving with her

Pierre LeBrun
Pierre LeBrun – Verified account ‏@Real_ESPNLeBrun

Hurricanes owner Peter Karmanos says he's open to the possibility of selling the entire team, not just part of it. Depends on the offer

Here you go Quebec City

Parch

How long before Trump bans non-Americans from playing on American NHL franchises. For your best Canadians and Euros we'll trade you... a 7th round pick. OK a 6th.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
How long before Trump bans non-Americans from playing on American NHL franchises. For your best Canadians and Euros we'll trade you... a 7th round pick. OK a 6th.

Honestly, I'm already a little concerned about Mika Zibanejad, an Iranian-Swede with a Muslim father. He SHOULD be fine. Probably. I think? But you never know. I'm sure he's going to get shit at the border, though.

Pikma

Banned
I'm sorry to keep filling this thread with depressing shit, I'll promise I'll stop after this but guys... just take a look at this

In a speech at the U.S.S. Yorktown in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina, on Monday, Trump referenced the use by ISIS of social media as a recruitment tool. He recommended a discussion with Bill Gates to shut off parts of the Internet.

"We're losing a lot of people because of the Internet," Trump said. "We have to go see Bill Gates and a lot of different people that really understand what's happening. We have to talk to them about, maybe in certain areas, closing that Internet up in some way. Somebody will say, 'Oh freedom of speech, freedom of speech.' These are foolish people. We have a lot of foolish people."

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Honestly, I'm already a little concerned about Mika Zibanejad, an Iranian-Swede with a Muslim father. He SHOULD be fine. Probably. I think? But you never know. I'm sure he's going to get shit at the border, though.

If he has an Iranian passport and not a US passport he's barred from entering the US.

The ban includes legal Green Card holders AND dual-citizens.

It's fucking bullshit, plain illegal, fascist and will just create more terrorists because you're preventing people who went through LEGAL immigration, who have jobs, families and homes here and detaining them at the airport for being not welcome here.

So yeah.

Source on dual citizens: http://www.wsj.com/articles/trump-v...ity-state-department-says-1485628654?mod=e2tw

Source on green card holders: http://reuters.com/article/idUSKBN15C0KX

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
I'm feeling more unsafe living in my country than I ever did during the time I lived abroad even though I was all by myself

My mother is considering leaving the country even though she's legal and the country she was born in isn't even on the current list.

If she leaves, fuck it, I'm leaving with her

I wouldn't blame anyone who isn't white for leaving, shit man. It's not safe.

dB6t1EB.png

Top Bottom