• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2017 |OT| May 2016's reign of terror end with the Wild's sacrificial loss

Cactus

Banned
I bought Dragon Quest 7 on 3DS but haven't got very far. Partly because I have the smaller non-XL 3DS and I kind of hate playing it. Partly because the game is just kinda boring so far.

I've heard DQ8 is amazing though.
Is 7 your first DQ game? It's definitely not a game I would recommend to newcomers. 8 is pretty much the perfect entrypoint into the series.

Quick

Banned
Late throw-in for the MLM/pyramid scheme discussion:

You get a lot of recruiters or whatever basically going through retail stores to sucker people into the MLM. From my experience, usually Primerica.

And once you get a few of them, you begin to see a pattern in approach, similar to PUAs almost. Haven't gotten any since going back to retail, but I remember the few from before.

They always start with negging, then they tell you about how they quit their good job and got into this "opportunity" they have and now they're earning $200,000 a year or something. Then they ask for your contact info or give you their card and that's when you find out it's Primerica.

The 5th or 6th time (within the span of a year or so) is when I figured it out and I just tell them I'm not interested.

This one guy got really offended because I called it a pyramid scheme and he was almost harassing me while I was working explaining how the company works. It was amusing, also annoying and frustrating because he was really shitting on my job.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

What the shit lol. Really drives home just how incompetent the White House is on so many levels.

The lack of basic understanding of simple trade policy, and most other facets of government is bewildering. I could personally walk into the White House next week and have more understanding than this admin.

I don't think Montreal is going to get Duchene. Because they probably want Sergachev. Anything involving Sergachev right now is a no, Beaulieu, Juulsen and Plekanec you can have though. Sergachev and Mete i see making the Habs, Mete is a question mark because of his size though.

Holiday

Banned
Got plenty of liquor, watching eleague, and have a full bag of Milano cookies. Friday night is good! Who needs hockey anyway?

Yawnier

Banned
EB Games has already Built The Wall for Donnie Trump, a wall of Funko Pops
The direction that EB Games has gone in the last 4 or 5 years is kind of strange when it comes to them selling more and more merchandise and shit.

I don't know if they are afraid of becoming the next blockbuster or what so they are diversifying a little bit (perhaps not the best comparison but w/e).

The direction that EB Games has gone in the last 4 or 5 years is kind of strange when it comes to them selling more and more merchandise and shit.

I don't know if they are afraid of becoming the next blockbuster or what so they are diversifying a little bit (maybe not the best comparison but w/e).

Gamestop has done the same thing cuz people want cheaply made toys that say their favorite super hero on it

Pikma

Banned
Just discovered that people HERE on GAF are re-selling their Switch/Pro Controllers for $400/$120 respectively

Fucking disgusting

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
I hope Evilore lets them all post and then runs a lawnmower through them

NIA, DO SOMETHING

Top Bottom