• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2017 |OT| May 2016's reign of terror end with the Wild's sacrificial loss

Quick

Banned
Just saw $390 and $430, and the seller is willing to send it overnight for "a few extra bucks."

smh

320 isnt bad. Thats basically cost + tax. My preorder for the system alone was 326.

For sure, it's not the worst as I looked through more listings.

Pikma

Banned
The worst is that some of these guys are juniors who I'm pretty sure have no previous feedback so yeah, good luck with that

Marvie_3

Banned
Weird to think I was at Pavel Bure's first NHL game and now he's in this list.
Were you on a hockey card as a kid like Patrick Kane?

tY6LMMQ.jpg

So much money for the last console that the company will ever make so I guess it good value. Part of history dawg.

Call me selfish but third party Nintendo is something I want. They don't know how to make a console. To be fair Sony and Microsoft also failed in that regard this generation which is why we have 1.5 iterations.

megachao24

Unconfirmed Member
If Nintendo ever went third party, you will get nothing but Pokemon, Mario, Pokemon spinoff shit, Fire Emblem and Fire Emblem-related smut LOL.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
We all agree it's bullshit that Henrik Lundqvist, the winningest European goalie in NHL history and only goalie ever to start a career with 12 consecutive 20-win seasons (and counting), isn't on this stupid list, right?

Parch

Yeah, I suppose Lundqvist. He's got the stats.
Winning is important. If you don't have the cups, then you better have some pretty damn impressive career stats. That's a pretty solid top 100.

PillarEN

No Henrik is tough. So is no Chara. Two omissions. But you could go into every decade and find omissions. No Mogilny, no Howerchuck, no Roenick. Ok maybe I'm going a little crazy there.

Marvie_3

Banned
Cool. Just broke part of one of my teeth off on a stupid popcorn kernel that i didnt see. Cant wait to waste part of my saturday at the dentist.

Marvie_3

Banned
that's always fun

do you have a crown?
No i had a filling in it though. I didnt even realize it broke at first. Didnt hurt at all but something felt off. Ran my tongue across it a few times and went online to set up an appointment. Thank fuck it doesnt hurt at all. :lol

No i had a filling in it though. I didnt even realize it broke at first. Didnt hurt at all but something felt off. Ran my tongue across it a few times and went online to set up an appointment. Thank fuck it doesnt hurt at all. :lol

damn good thing no pain.

My friend just pulled out a bit of his wisdom tooth that surgery left in....

Quick

Banned
I fractured my tooth from a fight back in grade 8.

I didn't know about it until a few years ago when my dentist commented on how my tooth was fractured previously.

Just to throw something in for the dentist talk.

SCHUEY F1

Unconfirmed Member
At least he wasnt doing it for fun like the shit Schuey does at the bus station for loonies.

Dzak0Jr.gif

My gf's mom works at the dentist office I go to so I get a nice discount. 😀

Dental work is ridiculously expensive though.

I've never done that...yet

Socreges

Banned
At least he wasnt doing it for fun like the shit Schuey does at the bus station for loonies.

Dzak0Jr.gif

My gf's mom works at the dentist office I go to so I get a nice discount. 😀

Dental work is ridiculously expensive though.
Obamacare doesn't cover? 🤔

Top Bottom