• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2017 |OT| May 2016's reign of terror end with the Wild's sacrificial loss

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
man the schedule is kind of gross for the atlantic

leafs will have 3-5 games in hand on everyone in the last week of january except ottawa

if we can keep pace, we'll be in good shape... but this is worse than last year lol we'll have 5 games in hand on the flyers by the 15th o_O

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
MTR7xkB.jpg

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Habs have quietly been very good at 5v5 all season, their special teams have been ass, especially with AGally out. Loved seeing Radulov do what he does tonight, just need them to resign him before I get his jersey. Special game from Weber too, seeing him score was pretty great.

Price

Why do you suck again
You should be banned for this

imBask

Banned
i'm surprised by the lack of "the Calder means nothing" pre-post-rationalization from Leafs fans, just like how the norris means nothing unless your boy wins it

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
i'm surprised by the lack of "the Calder means nothing" pre-post-rationalization from Leafs fans, just like how the norris means nothing unless your boy wins it

McDavid didn't win the Calder.

Crosby didn't win the Calder.

Gretzky didn't win the Calder.

In reality it really doesn't mean anything. Only one person can win it. It isn't going to help our team win at all.

All the NHL trophies outside of the Stanley cup are meaningless.

Cake Boss

Banned
Man, the Atlantic division blows.

Yeah the shitty snes have been able to hold that 2nd place for all season now.

They will get bounced next week though.

I am really okay with this team bottoming out, forcing to be sellers at the deadline and hopefully makes us get new management that doesnt suck ass.

imBask

Banned
McDavid didn't win the Calder.

Crosby didn't win the Calder.

Gretzky didn't win the Calder.

In reality it really doesn't mean anything. Only one person can win it. It isn't going to help our team win at all.

All the NHL trophies outside of the Stanley cup are meaningless.

so you won't jerk off and post pictures of your cum covered jersey here if he does win it?

I mean, who the fuck cares what gets put into poutine? God knows some of these purists ever try something like pulled pork poutine with chives on top.

Though last night's promotion was fucking terrible from what I've heard.

Made some poutine on the weekend, put an egg and ground beef with some chopped green onions, tasted like gods dick.

Exactly.

But of course, Canadians with their napoleonic complex to Americans won't let this crime stand!

Isn't that the beauty of cooking, taking ideas and adding onto them, instead of slavishly following the recipe?

Cock Boss

Exactly.

But of course, Canadians with their napoleonic complex to Americans won't let this crime stand!

Isn't that the beauty of cooking, taking ideas and adding onto them, instead of slavishly following the recipe?

Dude, it doesn't look like poutine, which is why people are making fun of it. Not everything is an issue, sometimes things are just funny the way they are.

imBask

Banned
Exactly.

There's no complex, the only complex comes from people outside of Quebec who want to pretend poutine is a canadian thing

There are PLENTY of restaurants dedicated to poutine offering a billion variation here and we love it

There's no complex, the only complex comes from people outside of Quebec who want to pretend poutine is a canadian thing

There are PLENTY of restaurants dedicated to poutine offering a billion variation here and we love it

It's like that everywhere in Ontario, too. The only person making this about poutine choices is Silver Arrow, when obviously that is not poutine, and that is what the problem is.

imBask

Banned
It's like that everywhere in Ontario, too. The only person making this about poutine choices is Silver Arrow, when obviously that is not poutine, and that is what the problem is.

I don't count Ontario in garbage Canada though, Ontario is the annoying relative that we kinda love anyway

west of you guys is like the uncle who spews racist shit at christmas and ruins everything for everyone

and B.C. is the lost cousin who gave up on seeing us because of the gap between us and them

I went to a poutinery in toronto the last time I was there. That was american as fuck. They piled bacon, cheese, and pulled pork onto the fries. Like fucking hell even I couldnt finish it, and I'm american. Some crazy gluttony in canadaland

I don't count Ontario in garbage Canada though, Ontario is the annoying relative that we kinda love anyway

west of you guys is like the uncle who spews racist shit at christmas and ruins everything for everyone

and B.C. is the lost cousin who gave up on seeing us because of the gap between us and them

What about the the Maritimes

Top Bottom