• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2017 |OT| May 2016's reign of terror end with the Wild's sacrificial loss

Leivo is in for Soshnikov. I liked him in his game this year. Had a few real good chances on the powerplay. His shot is pretty unreal if he could play a bit faster he'd be great.

yyzjohn

Banned
Leivo is in for Soshnikov. I liked him in his game this year. Had a few real good chances on the powerplay. His shot is pretty unreal if he could play a bit faster he'd be great.

You just summed up 95℅ of the guys who look great in the ahl but can't adjust to the NHL. The speed of the game and the decisions on the ice. If he doesn't have that he'll never go anywhere.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Kreider-Stepan-Zuccarello
Grabner-Hayes-Miller
Vesey-Lindberg-Fast
Jensen-Hrivik-Pirri

McDonagh-Skjei
Holden-Girardi
Clendening-Klein

Lundqvist

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
So the Rangers game isn't on the HD channel it's supposed to be on. They're showing the Devils on both channels. Only have the SD feed. Let's see how long it takes someone to notice.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
One of the few positives about all these injuries is the emergence of Danault, he's been fantastic, definitely one of Bergys best moves as GM.

Top Bottom