• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2017 |OT| May 2016's reign of terror end with the Wild's sacrificial loss

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Good job risking injuring the only reason your team stays afloat, Emelin.
The best part about this chirp aside for the fact the Habs are top 5 in almost every advanced stats category, is that the Leafs would be no where without Matthews.

imBask

Banned
Funny thing is that in both cases a Habs dman hit the player into Price...

because it's the only option they have

Players are charging the front of the net, if you don't hit him he's alone in the slot and you're pretending the forward doesn't know about his win-win options

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Toronto using the super effective strategy of just skating around the offensive zone until the Montreal defensemen leave someone alone in front.

Socreges

Banned
Marner is good

because it's the only option they have

Players are charging the front of the net, if you don't hit him he's alone in the slot and you're pretending the forward doesn't know about his win-win options
So putting your argument another way: using speed to get past dmen and get in on the goalie is always an immoral act because it gives the dmen no choice but to hit the player into the goalie. 🤔

Stop you're giving Monty a boner
If you pay close attention you'll notice about half my posts have this objective

imBask

Banned
Marner is good

So putting your argument another way: using speed to get past dmen and get in on the goalie is always an immoral act because it gives the dmen no choice but to hit the player into the goalie. 🤔

If you pay close attention you'll notice about half my posts have this objective

it's not like every attempt at speeindg past a dmen will end up that way, i'm saying runs like that one are calculated

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
it's not like every attempt at speeindg past a dmen will end up that way, i'm saying runs like that one are calculated

Hyman doesn't run people. In fact, he barely even hits.

He just skates fast and forechecks like a demon then either makes a completely flukey pass or gives the puck away.

He was angling for a cross crease play, which he likely would have missed because he's zach hyman. Penalty shouldn't have been called.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Adam "Press Box" Clendening!

When Marc Staal comes back next week, there is NO reason why Clendening should go back to the box instead of Klein.

Top Bottom