• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2017 |OT| May 2016's reign of terror end with the Wild's sacrificial loss

Lol right, literally has never been lower in value with still multiple years at a high cap. He's not going anywhere, especially after how he's played this season.
He sucks Red, he's has always sucked
Does he have a no move? He seems like the kind of player who'd be great on one of the desert teams.
I would looooove to get rid of him for a solid Centerman or a few picks.If Danault keep this up he's going to take Plekanec's Job

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
I'm sure this would come differently had it happen to Matthews, but that Laine hit didn't look that bad. I didn't see head contact and he did have the puck though it certainly caught him by surprise. I say no fine or suspension.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
This is all because the Rangers simply couldn't see the damn puck when they were being forced to play in SD earlier, clearly.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
AV has now passed John Tortorella for 4th place on the Rangers' all-time wins list.

Going into their bye week, the Rangers find themselves within 1 point of first place in the NHL. 4 more games played than the other top teams in the Metro, though, so there's every chance that they could find themselves in a wild card slot by the time they return to action.

RedRum

Banned
What a game Meta. Reminds me of that game early last season where the Rangers came back in the last minute of the game to win it.

Fact: Grabner has been a fucking STEAL this season. Best FA signing.

Top Bottom