• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2017 |OT| May 2016's reign of terror end with the Wild's sacrificial loss

fuck I want it but at (likely) $400 CAD...

this Mario game looks amazing

Splatoon looks amazing

1 2 Switch looks cute

ARMS is Nintendo making a fighting game on purpose

Socreges

Banned
Oh my fuck Fire Emblem.... What is this...

Aaaaggghhh fucking Warriors bullshit. Why can't they just make a console Fire Emblem that isn't some horrible spinoff bullshit

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
I can't be the only one that absolutely hates the idea of an open world Mario game right?

Even ignoring how awful the New York sections looked.

Give me Spla2n, Zelda, and No More Heroes 3 though

SMT V.

XENOBLADE 2

FIRE EMBLEM MUSOU

GIVE IT TO ME

giphy.gif

Pikma

Banned
In all seriousness, I know they're a business but what the fuck are those prices, like come on, take a fucking loss for just the second time in 100 years

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Imagine the deals the PS4 and Xbone are going to have for the holidays this season, and the Switch will be full price with barely any games and like 10 VC games that are already a part of the NES Classic.

megachao24

Unconfirmed Member
Oh and by the way:

Console + Zelda + Pro controller = $570 in Canada

It costs 430 in America

*barfs*

I'm only hyped for Mario, Xenoblade 2, Fire Emblem Warriors and Project Octopath Traveler. There's also Sonic Mania, BlazBlue and Puyo Tetris, but they're on other systems so...

Socreges

Banned
*barfs*

I'm only hyped for Mario, Xenoblade 2, Fire Emblem Warriors and Project Octopath Traveler. There's also Sonic Mania, BlazBlue and Puyo Tetris, but they're on other systems so...
Only? Seems like a good amount of games to be hyped for. But I guess some of you play a lot of games.

Top Bottom