• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2017 |OT| May 2016's reign of terror end with the Wild's sacrificial loss

Silexx

C2Yja9qXUAApKSr.jpg

Too give me theesse!

hawt

Chris R

If the Avs could just lose in a respectable fashion tonight I'd be so happy.

Feel bad for all those Avs fans in the can tonight if things get messy seeing as the crowd will be at least 60% Chicago.

calder

I'm back jerks! That illness could only confine me to bed like a sniffing baby for so long... about 3 days in this case. I'm not good when I'm sick, you know how some ppl just power through bad colds and whatnot I much prefer sleeping for 18 hours a day and whining.

I missed nothing of note I'm sure, but even in my fevered state I could tell fantasy from reality so when I dreamt that I read on Twitter about two teams played a 9-8 game that entertained people I knew it didn't happen

PillarEN

I'm back jerks! That illness could only confine me to bed like a sniffing baby for so long... about 3 days in this case. I'm not good when I'm sick, you know how some ppl just power through bad colds and whatnot I much prefer sleeping for 18 hours a day and whining.

I missed nothing of note I'm sure, but even in my fevered state I could tell fantasy from reality so when I dreamt that I read on Twitter about two teams played a 9-8 game that entertained people I knew it didn't happen

It's true, but you missed a fun 8-7 game that entertained many people.

Socreges

Banned

43435_73464_gif-fake-happy-smile-gif_250_200.gif

Top Bottom