• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2017 |OT| May 2016's reign of terror end with the Wild's sacrificial loss

Socreges

Banned
So you guys are assuming this new guy is TeethMummy just because he has the initials TM in his name, has the same avatar, uses the same GIF, and is a fan of the Islanders. OK 🙄

Pikma

Banned
ABOUT DAMN TIME

kids-dancing-hook.gif

I know your name is not zroid but can I call you zroid?

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Fully healthy (minus Puempel) Rangers forward lines are so ridiculous that every beat writer on Twitter has them listed in a different order.

I'm guessing this is probably about right:

Kreider-Stepan-Zuccarello
Nash-Zibanejad-Buchnevich
Grabner-Hayes-Miller
Vesey-Pirri-Fast

McDonagh-Girardi
Skjei-Holden
Clendening-Klein

Lundqvist

Hank is wearing brand new pads tonight, by the way. Can't hurt.

Sheet, whats wrong with it? Is that your cat in the avatar?

Cats are the shit, hopefully its all good.

Hoping for the best. Keep strong

Wish your cat the best dear friend

Hope all is well. Sending some good vibes your way, Creeps.

This is dankness.

Hey friends, My Cat is okay, my doctor said to keep an eye on him, if he seizures again call the vet.

Now before the seizure happened last week my cat had symptoms of pink eye. He had to get ointment for his eyes today. He seems to be great right now. I'm not worried about him, he's had a rough couple of weeks.

Pikma

Banned
Hey friends, My Cat is okay, my doctor said to keep an eye on him, if he seizures again call the vet.

Now before the seizure happened last week my cat had symptoms of pink eye. He had to get ointment for his eyes today. He seems to be great right now. I'm not worried about him, he's had a rough couple of weeks.

Creeper is the PR person for his cat

I'm glad he's fine<33333

Pikma

Banned
It's been rough, a lot of cleaning his eyes with warm water for about a week because it was full of stuff and he kept scratching his eyes and making it irritated. He's sleeping now

Also I made this video today:

https://youtu.be/P2rA2E9Xsa0

The black bars mean Isolation like a Xavier Dolan Film. Thank you Dastardly for the Cards!

yeah, my cat has had eye infections ever since we adopted him, they're not that common but do occur a couple of times a year

calder

Anyone else use GCL or NHL.tv on a new Apple TV? Why the hell dies every feed default to closed captions being on now? I can't find a way to turn it off by default and it's annoying because I switch streams like a methed up goldeye

The PS4's NHL app is way better in every way but I prefer using the Apple TV mainly because I always have a game in standby

Quick

Banned
Started my retail job yesterday, forgot how irritating customers are.

I was in charge of my own area for a year-and-a-half at my old job, and I really had to restrain myself with a customer on the phone complaining about my store's return policy yesterday. I asked her if she bought the product she was asking about (fitness tracker), and she said no. But as the conversation went on, she clearly bought it. I relented and said that managers take it case-by-case, depending on circumstance. Told her to contact a manager if she didn't like the product after trying it.

One of the few bright spots at my old job was rules were rules, or at least it's more firm. I also didn't have to baby anyone. Essentially, what's being offered is what you get. Fine print is there to point out if they complain. If they don't like what's being offered, they walk away and I do less work lol. But the grass is always greener on the other side, but only by a small fraction in this specific scenario.

Stasis

Hank is terrible. There I said it. I don't care that our defense is shit (it really is) but our SUPERSTAR $8.5M goalie isn't playing like one at all. He's just bad this season period, aside from a few games/periods of his former self. I don't think he's coming back. Not this season but maybe not ever. Age is catching up to him early I guess.

Need Raanta back and being our #1. Gonna suck if we lose him to Vegas.

This team has been pretty fucking hard to watch lately. I do way more score checking and highlight watching. Not spending 3 hours on constant disappointment =/

Top Bottom