• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2017 |OT| May 2016's reign of terror end with the Wild's sacrificial loss

Socreges

Banned
Pens announcers contemplating whether or not Hornqvist was just protecting himself 🤔

Holy shit good goal, that's atrocious

sirronoh

Pens announcers contemplating whether or not Hornqvist was just protecting himself 🤔

Holy shit good goal, that's atrocious

Washington player pushed Hornqvist into goalie crease is what I'm guessing the real issue was. That negates the interference.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
what is this game you guys are talking about

-tunes in-

holy shit 6-5 halfway through the game?! What is this, a Pens-Flyers playoff game? 9 goals in the 2nd period? looooool

Socreges

Banned
Washington player pushed Hornqvist into goalie crease is what I'm guessing the real issue was. That negates the interference.
No, it doesn't. You have to make reasonable effort to avoid interference. Hornqvist did one better by pushing Grubauer with both arms extended.

sirronoh

No, it doesn't. You have to make reasonable effort to avoid interference. Hornqvist did one better by pushing Grubauer with both arms extended.

It looks like that yes but it's hard to say definitively. You could just as easily say he was trying to stop himself
by using Grubauer

Socreges

Banned
his name wasn't nazem kadri so automatically it's a good goal
Oh man this repeated, unsolicited Leafs fan narrative that Kadri is a victim of referee injustice 😑

Try watching the guy without rose-coloured glasses. He gets away with a lot of shit, not the reverse.

It looks like that yes but it's hard to say definitively. You could just as easily say he was trying to stop himself
by using Grubauer
You could not just as easily say that unless you're the Pens play-by-play team or a fan.

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
Oh man this repeated, unsolicited Leafs fan narrative that Kadri is a victim of referee injustice 😑

Try watching the guy without rose-coloured glasses. He gets away with a lot of shit, not the reverse.

oh wait like that imaginary headshot on sedin?

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
If the playoffs started today:

Flyers @ Capitals
Penguins @ Blue Jackets
Rangers @ Canadiens
Maple Leafs @ Bruins

Kings @ Wild
Blues @ Blackhawks
Flames @ Ducks
Sharks @ Oilers

Cake Boss