• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2017 |OT| May 2016's reign of terror end with the Wild's sacrificial loss

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Anthony Duclair is apparently not good enough to play for the Arizona Coyotes. What a bust.

Arizona Coyotes ‏@ArizonaCoyotes 5m 5 minutes ago
OFFICIAL: #Coyotes Assign Duclair to @RoadrunnersAHL

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Marner totally took a dive there. Glad the refs didn't buy it, but at the same time it should have been called.

BUUUUUUCH

EDIT: I think that's going to get called back. Looked like a kick to me.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
I don't think JT can believe he fucked that up and didn't put that in the net.

Having said that, Grabner clearly knocked down Andersen, so it probably wouldn't have counted anyway.

HariKari

Anthony Duclair is apparently not good enough to play for the Arizona Coyotes. What a bust.

No, he's not enough of a Jere Lehtinen clone for Dave Tippett, who has ridden yet another promising skilled forward into the ground. Not a bust at all. Just need to get him away from the dumpster fire that is the main team and down to Tucson, who are doing great.

Pikma

Banned
This game is gonna be a tough one for the Leafs, if they really want to win I guess they'll have to
score more goals than them

RedRum

Banned
I like this new shooting Hayes.

That pass was going to get knocked away by a diving stick, and we would be cursing why he didn't just take the damn shot.

Yeah. I edited my post after seeing that stick. I am usually screaming my lungs for them to shoot too.

Top Bottom