• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Lockout With Your Cock Out |OT|

This article is fantastic - Players distraught by abundant opportunities in lovely Europe

Some young players, like 20-year-old Tyler Seguin, are being forced to go outside their comfort zone and travel to foreign countries to play competitively.

“It really sucks,” said the rising young star, who will be playing for Beil in the Swiss Elite League. “Switzerland is such an ugly country, and their women and their dresses are disgusting. As a young man living in the prime of his life, I shouldn’t be forced to travel the world and see all the awesome cultures and sights.”

“It’s really unfair, and we all really want to get back to playing in the NHL,” said Wade Redden, who’s been locked out of the NHL since 2008. “I hope a deal is reached soon so I can continue to earn my $6.5 million while being a third-pairing defenseman in the league I play in.”

“Yeargh, ahsguiaoghe anksnini sdibn asheig,” said Patrick Kane, agreeing with Redden’s sentiments, as he proceeded to shotgun a can of Natty Ice, clearly suffering and not knowing what to do with his time off.

Alucard

Banned
alucar

stahp

pls

joke iz old

Have a treat, man.
tumblr_lmeivcDctH1qk0mhbo1_400.jpg

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
:lol yea my bad. Looking like top 20 so far, I watched him during the Knights playoff run last season with Tinordi. Shifty little bugger.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Rosters for the team MTL / QUE friendly games that will be happening :

Montreal
Marc-Andre Fleury
Josh Gorges
Andrei Markov
Bruno Gervais
Jason Pominville
Maxime Talbot
Mathieu Darche
Steve Bégin
Alexandre Burrows
Colby Armstrong
Brian Gionta
Derick Brassard
Guillaume Latendresse

Quebec
Jonathan Bernier
Marc-Edouard Vlasic
Francis Bouillon
Roman Hamrlik
David Desharnais
Steve Bernier
Simon Gagne
David Perron
Mathieu Perreault
Benoit Pouliot
Lars Eller
Travis Moen
Brandon Prust

Lots of Habs players obviously, still be nice to see any hockey at this point.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Rosters for the team MTL / QUE friendly games that will be happening :

Montreal
Marc-Andre Fleury
Josh Gorges
Andrei Markov
Bruno Gervais
Jason Pominville
Maxime Talbot
Mathieu Darche
Steve Bégin
Alexandre Burrows
Colby Armstrong
Brian Gionta
Derick Brassard
Guillaume Latendresse

Quebec
Jonathan Bernier
Marc-Edouard Vlasic
Francis Bouillon
Roman Hamrlik
David Desharnais
Steve Bernier
Simon Gagne
David Perron
Mathieu Perreault
Benoit Pouliot
Lars Eller
Travis Moen
Brandon Prust

Lots of Habs players obviously, still be nice to see any hockey at this point.
Wouldn't mind an Ont vs Que friendly.

Why is hamrlik Quebec??????

is the 'go to last post' function broken or is it just me? the furthest it will take me back is to the previous day - even if i haven't checked this thread in a week.

I remember trying Game Face for Tiger Woods PS3. My guy ended up looking like he had 3rd-degree burns on one half of his face.

I used the XBL Vision camera to import my face into R6V and it turned out all green and flat. My wife still calls me fish face because of it.

belvedere

Junior Butler
I remember trying Game Face for Tiger Woods PS3. My guy ended up looking like he had 3rd-degree burns on one half of his face.

Tiger Woods 08 for whatever reason produced an uncanny likeness of me, but 12 (and other EA games with face import since then) look much worse.

Cake Boss

Banned
Oh shit Burr is that guy that was in some of Chapel Le's skits.

"HOWS IT TASTE MOTHERFUCKA?"
" could you stop yelling at me please?"

CREMSteve

It's all about the photo. Garbage in, garbage out.

I used 5 or 6 pictures that all resulted in a wide variety of representations, some decent, some laughably bad.

I actually got pretty lucky with that first image, it normally doesn't work too well if you are smiling.

Last one worked best, used a white background, natural light but not direct sunlight, and made sure the camera was further away. Just follow the directions, and the result is pretty good. Thos shot does look very similar to the real deal as I look today.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
It's all about the photo. Garbage in, garbage out.

I used 5 or 6 pictures that all resulted in a wide variety of representations, some decent, some laughably bad.

I actually got pretty lucky with that first image, it normally doesn't work too well if you are smiling.

Last one worked best, used a white background, natural light but not direct sunlight, and made sure the camera was further away. Just follow the directions, and the result is pretty good. Thos shot does look very similar to the real deal as I look today.

I used my PSEye camera, which is probably why it turned out so bad.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Chrome is blocking this page saying that something is posted from a Site known to spread malware

Got the same error, I think it's just one of the ad-sites that's bad. Just click "go ahead anyway" and it should be fine?

Top Bottom