• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Lockout With Your Cock Out |OT|

Razorskin

----- ------
Lockouts suck.

EA7iS.jpg

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Eller has a muscle gut :lol him, Pactches and Subban are all 220 now....he was already a beast at protecting the puck

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
Lol

I wake up to tweets saying Eakins is ripping kadri for showing up to camp with some of the worst body fat on the team and his skating became poor

FUCK

So much for Gary roberts

Socreges

Banned
Rangers refuses to send Redden down to the AHL in order to not have to pay his $5million salary.

Redden is pissed off.

http://espn.go.com/blog/nhl/post/_/id/19469/wade-redden-dragged-into-lockout

Pretty dick move by the Rangers.
Does that mean he has to spend an extra year in the AHL (14-15) when he would've been a free agent?

ie, his salary is 'locked out' and postponed a year

For one, I have no sympathy in terms of the Rangers exercising their option and locking him out with the rest. He's getting paid millions of dollars by an NHL team. It'd be ridiculous if he'd continue to get paid while the NHL isn't even active. But yeah it's an unfortunate side-effect if his jail time in the AHL is extended another year. They should figure out a way to get him out of that situation.

I think this was a bit rich:

Hockey News Anonymous NHL 'Veteran' said:
“But Gary (NHL commissioner Bettman) makes it really easy for us to come together,” the player said. “If this was a nice guy who came across as a guy just trying to make a deal to protect the owners, that would be one thing. But it’s the arrogance that makes us stronger. Gary’s arrogance scares me. Guys I’ve talked to are willing to go the whole year.”

Yes, NHL Veteran, if Gary was a nicer guy of course you'd so be willing to give up a large percentage of your salary.

Quick

Banned
I just remembered this thread. Guess I've done fine without hockey so far.

I've collected some shows to watch, which should make things easy.

I'm on Louie right now, moving on to either Archer of The IT Crowd. I'm going to give Game of Thrones another shot after.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
The Swiss league is so physical, even Crosby could play. No idea how Nash could injure himself so quickly, or at all in the first place.

Top Bottom