• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Lockout With Your Cock Out |OT|

Silexx

Bob McKenzie ‏@TSNBobMcKenzie

3 things to remember: 1. Until whole deal is done, none of it is done. 2. I'm cautiously, VERY cautiously, optimistic. 3. Re-read No. 1.

WE'RE HAVING A SEASON, PEOPLE!!!

Alucard

Banned
cautiously-optimistic-181.png

MutFox

Banned
You can be a fan and still be angry and think this whole thing is ridiculous. I don't want them to save the season if we're going to go through the same garbage in 10 years.

10 years of pure joy...
That's like 1/8 of your life anyways, it could be worse...

Silexx

Not this year LOL, not with the defence we now have with Cowen and Lundin out and creaky old Gonchar.

Tangent: Didn't Garrioch report a rumour about sending Gonchar back to the Pens once the lockout was over?

In any case, I'm not too worried about our blueline, it's not the best, but in a shortened season, it may not be detrimental to our success.

Tangent: Didn't Garrioch report a rumour about sending Gonchar back to the Pens once the lockout was over?

In any case, I'm not too worried about our blueline, it's not the best, but in a shortened season, it may not be detrimental to our success.

Garrioch has been dreaming up all sorts of scenarios of getting Gonchar shipped out since we got him. I wouldn't read much into that.

Maybe someone from Bingo will surprise.

Cake Boss

Banned
Garrioch has been dreaming up all sorts of scenarios of getting Gonchar shipped out since we got him. I wouldn't read much into that.

Weirdcock has been baller in the AHL, finally broke out.

"@darenmillard: Motivation for both sides is a deal struck this weekend could add 2 games to a 48 game season. Just saying."

DAT 2 GAME MOTIVATION!

If only the other 32 games could have provided the same motivation.

Silexx

Granted that AHL success ≠ NHL success, but you've got to be very encouraged by the run Bingo has been having of late. They are 2 points from 1st with 2 games in hand.

Cake Boss

Banned
I've been sitting here unsuccessfully trying to come up with an Oduya pun for 5 minutes and now I just want to punch a hoper in the face.

I want to spit, gag and cum on your face.

Going to take a shower and rub one out, hopefully this isn't done while I am stroking and washing.

Quick

Banned
You can be a fan and still be angry and think this whole thing is ridiculous. I don't want them to save the season if we're going to go through the same garbage in 10 years.

I'd like to think that the NHL and the NHLPA will learn from all this and avoid what's happened, but then again, it's happened before, and it's clearly happened again.

DOPE.

Solo

The proposed re-alignment sucked dick. Why would anyone want that?

I don't like football. Unless the joke wasn't about Brett Favre...

You talked about sending pics of your dick to women, which Favre was busted for, and I used Favre as a play on words for favor.

Yes, it was a football joke :p

Alucard

Banned
The proposed re-alignment sucked dick. Why would anyone want that?

You talked about sending pics of your dick to women, which Favre was busted for, and I used Favre as a play on words for favor.

Yes, it was a football joke :p

Ha. I didn't know that. Oh, Brett. What won't you do for attention?

Solo

Honestly, the current divisions/conferences and playoff structure is one of the things I think the NHL more or less has right. Sure, you could move a few teams around, and definitely do away with this "top seed in each division gets into the playoffs regardless of point total" horseshit, but otherwise, its pretty fucking solid.

Top Bottom