• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March 2013 |OT| Black History Forever

Cake Boss

Banned
Burns playing offense on the third line with Gomez and Sheppard tonight. And I'm going to miss the game.

656602_o.gif

Eat a fat fucking dick TMac you koala looking piece of cunty trash.

What? The team's #1 dman is playing on the 3rd line?

Thats some GMConnected shit.

And this is why I have serious doubts that Luongo gets moved at all. Completely toxic contract. From a competitive stand point it makes more sense to let the Canucks suffer under that millstone than 'help' them out with a trade.

Gillis would get a better return if he traded Schneider. The longer this drags out the worse it is for the Canucks; other teams know this and they're willing to wait.

Ebbett to center Raymond and Hansen on the 2nd line.

Barker to replace Ballard on defense.

Can we fire AV already?

If all this line juggling doesn't help, then the problems are more pervasive than just injuries and unfamiliarity. The Canucks need to play with urgency and passion, rather than just going through the motions to get to the playoffs and then hope everyone elevates their game.

It's not a switch that can just "turn on" when the playoffs start. Sure, the excuses are there: the Kings last year were basically unbeatable, Daniel was injured, Kesler was banged up. And go back even further: 2011, Tim Thomas stood on his head, no Hamhuis or Malhotra against a healthy Bruins team. 2010, the Hawks were unbeatable. And so on and so on. But maybe it's time the Canucks owners realize that the current management and players will not be capable of winning a Cup, and make changes so that they will.

sazabirules

Unconfirmed Member
Is AV really the problem?

It just makes me think of when we got rid of Boudreau. We've been on a downward spiral ever since we lost in the playoffs to a hot goalie and overreacted.

Alucard

Banned
This whole Dogsvagine thing reminds me of a game against the Isles when Jagr tried putting his stick between his legs on a breakaway because the Pens were already up by 4 or 5. He didn't score, but people thought it was "disrespectful." Jagr said he was just trying to do something special for the fans. The media ate him alive the day after. This too shall pass.

Frankly, if we're going to have skills competitions in the game, then what's the problem? He came close to scoring too. Anyone bitching about it is an idiot.

Heretic

Viktor Fasth suffered an upper body injury in the morning. He was supposed to start. Now Hiller is in net and Deslauriers is back up. Reported by Eric Stephens

Hope it isn't anything serious...

Heretic

Hey Bobby Lu, let our streak keep going. It's the least you can do since you most likely refused to be traded here.

Hell yeah! I'm riding the Blue Jackets bandwagon right now. I really like watching their games. They're like the little engine that could... only they can't but they're still trying!

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
Power play goal motherfuckers

The Panthers could Gustavssonize Markstrom if they're not careful. Really, blooding this kid at this moment is probably the worst idea they've had all year, and that's counting the Kovalev signing too.

Top Bottom