• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March 2013 |OT| Black History Forever

Late night NHL-GAF is the best, it means even in my stupid timezone I still get PREMIUM NHL-GAF CONTENT REGULARLY.

I only started having G&T regularly because my friend is obsessed with it. It started off tasty, but now it kinda makes me sick due to the huge amounts of lemon he puts in it.

Captain Morgan is still my favourite.

Marvie_3

Banned

iVaZbhxQVOkpl.gif

Late night NHL-GAF is the best, it means even in my stupid timezone I still get PREMIUM NHL-GAF CONTENT REGULARLY.

I only started having G&T regularly because my friend is obsessed with it. It started off tasty, but now it kinda makes me sick due to the huge amounts of lemon he puts in it.

Captain Morgan is still my favourite.
Lemon juice + vodka is great for getting rid of kidney stones. The lemon juice helps bream them down and the vodka numbs the pain.

I've had the S14 and the S19 and this new RS Stealth is so much better.

Which was?

I'm using an older Reebok with a Datsyuk curve right now (I didn't like it at first because I like sticks that weigh less but now that I'm used to it I quite like it), I have an Easton yellow grip synergy as a backup.

ShaneB

Blake Geoffrion is going to be announcing his retirement today :(

Feel really bad for the guy.

Yeah, just saw the news, seemed like a great guy from the stuff I've seen, and it's never cool when someone has to leave hockey because of injuries inflicted while playing =/

And I'm sure it's been discussed, but how the heck was Raymond's SO goal last night not immediately called off??!!? He completely stopped. Completely silly, and feels like a bigger story than the "tomfoolery" that went on with in the Ottawa SO.

ZeroGravity

And I'm sure it's been discussed, but how the heck was Raymond's SO goal last night not immediately called off??!!? He completely stopped. Completely silly, and feels like a bigger story than the "tomfoolery" that went on with in the Ottawa SO.
The precedent had been set long ago that spin-o-rama moves in the shootout are completely legal.

ShaneB

The precedent had been set long ago that spin-o-rama moves in the shootout are completely legal.

Yeah, I know, and there's plenty of questionable SO goals that baffle me. I know it's a very grey area about what is allowed, just stuff like that , where he clearly stops, brings out the ridiculousness of it all.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Blake Geoffrion is going to be announcing his retirement today :(

Feel really bad for the guy.
Wow, that really sucks for the kid. At least he got to play a few games for us, but what a rough ride.

I think spinoramas should be banned from the shootout, you should have to stay in a straight line along with the puck being kept in motion.

I've said in this thread before the Caps haven't been the same since 2010, and that we essentially neutered them and I stand by that.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
I think spinoramas should be banned from the shootout, you should have to stay in a straight line along with the puck being kept in motion.

That would completely go against why the shootout was implemented in the first place--to actually draw in and entertain fans.

THIS STUPID TEAM DANG IT!!!!!

Babcock said Abdelkader will start on line with Datsyuk and Franzen but that Nyquist will play up there too. Nyquist starts with 63 and 11

Seriously, we also get Flip back tonight but to start the game he is going to play Abby still in the top 6 with Datsyuk, WTF?

Helene St. James ‏@HeleneStJames
Am hearing Gustav Nyquist is on the chopping block for lineup tonight if Jordin Tootoo does play. #RedWings #Flames

So scratch TooToo and send down Tatar but call up Nyquist, but now sit Nyquist if Babs decides to play TooToo and doesn't make him a healthy scratch........ :/

I don't even think the coaching staff knows what is going on anymore.

CREMSteve

So scratch TooToo and send down Tatar but call up Nyquist, but now sit Nyquist if Babs decides to play TooToo and doesn't make him a healthy scratch........ :/

I don't even think the coaching staff knows what is going on anymore.

I feel your pain. The Flames have been just as clueless.

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
James Mirtle ‏@mirtle
Carlyle on Gardiner: "[We want him at a level] where he’s probably too good for the AHL. And I haven’t heard anybody tell me that he has."

Fun fact:

From what I can tell looking at the scoresheets... Jake gardiner has generated the most points of any player since he's been assigned to the marlies

So uh

And does he really think that holzer and kostka are too good for the AHL? If so... Please fucking fire this idiot

Top Bottom