• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March 2013 |OT| Black History Forever

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Dear Leafs, you lost to this guy:

wellwood.gif

What do you have to say for yourself?

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Acid you seem to know your shit, I'm working on a chill mix for exam period coming up, gimme some chill songs

Smiley90

Acid you seem to know your shit, I'm working on a chill mix for exam period coming up, gimme some chill songs

Whatever you end up choosing, this song needs in:

Israel Kamakawio'ole - Somewhere over the rainbow

So I'm reading Miles Davis' autobiography and it's the funniest shit I've ever read. He talks about the first time he bust a nut. He even uses the words bust a nut

Red_Man

A Tribe Called Quest - Low End Theory
Bueno.

That's the most peaceful song ever, how can you have something against it.[/url]
It's a good song, just too chill / soft.

ARRMIIINN VAAAANNN BUUURRREEENN

coming to MTL on the 31st.
Missed him in Toronto a few months ago, kicking myself in the ass still.

So I'm reading Miles Davis' autobiography and it's the funniest shit I've ever read. He talks about the first time he bust a nut. He even uses the words bust a nut
Whenever I hear Mile Davis I just think of the scene from Collateral where Tom Cruise chats with the Jazz guy about him. One of my top 10 movies btw, seeing as I missed that whole convo a bunch of pages back.

Whenever I hear Mile Davis I just think of the scene from Collateral where Tom Cruise chats with the Jazz guy about him. One of my top 10 movies btw, seeing as I missed that whole convo a bunch of pages back.

Collateral is another movie I haven't seen yet but want to. I have a lot of movies I want to see that I should have already

We talked about our top favorite movies? Lousy Day NHL-GAF

Red_Man

Any Nujabes album, Red. Just do a youtube search and listen to some his stuff. Far Fowls is a must listen.
I'll add it to the list.

Collateral is another movie I haven't seen yet but want to. I have a lot of movies I want to see that I should have already

We talked about our top favorite movies? Lousy Day NHL-GAF
Watch it asap. Cruise's best performance imo. So good.

Marvie_3

Banned

Awesome movie

I'll add it to the list.

Watch it asap. Cruise's best performance imo. So good.

That would be The Outsiders.

Last Samurai as well

It's not really The Outsiders

Yall should watch Side By Side on Netflix. It's a documentary (by Keanu fuckin' Reeves) that looks at digital vs film and it's pretty dope if you're into that shit. David Fincher is funny as hell

Smiley90

Yall should watch Side By Side on Netflix. It's a documentary (by Keanu fuckin' Reeves) that looks at digital vs film and it's pretty dope if you're into that shit. David Fincher is funny as hell

It was brought up when we discussed favourite movies, but everyone in here NEEDS to watch Children of Men and/or City of God.

Red_Man

Also Red check out Below the Heavens by Blu & Exile. Chill hip hop with more down to earth subject matter.
Aite, will do. I'm trying to keep it around 2 hours, and already have about 3 hours worth of stuff just need to filter it.

Save your money, build up your savings, plan a trip to the Miami Ultra Music Festival, that shit is an experience.
Planning on going to Tomorrowland with a buddy next year, but Ultra will be on the horizon in a couple years.

Top Bottom