• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March 2013 |OT| Black History Forever

SCHUEY F1

Unconfirmed Member
A gun rack, you got me a gun a rack. I don't even own a gun, let alone many guns needed to necessitate an entire rack.

edit: :lol I was typing this out while you posted that.

Erdrick

This Jets/Bruins game is pretty intense. I don't know if it's because Blake Wheeler was traded from them or something, but whenever the Bruins play us, he seems to play that much harder as if to show them "THIS is what you guys gave up!" *As he creates another scoring chance or whatever. His cohort from the trade, Mark Stuart also is having a pretty good game so far.

Great chances on both sides and it's just such a high-energy game, I wish I could have gone to it. Almost did, but alas. Good to see Alexander Burmistrov is back in the lineup too. He's been benched for 4 games, so nice to see he is hungry and helping make our 4th line of himself, Tangradi and Thorburn an actual useful line.

Lets see who cracks first in this game...

If you had a gun you'd have no reason to be creeped out.

If only everyone had a gun, the people with 2 guns would be king. I mean, if only everyone had TWO guns, we'd all live in peace then!

Crazed in hiding.

Man, Gun-GAF creeps me out. Should be renamed Casual-Manslaughter-GAF.

Oh you guys....

I'm at 43 and I don't even own a house.

1,206.... wait one second....... 1,207

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Galchenyuk has horrible accuracy with his wrist shot, it has such velocity too.

Somebody needs to tell Desharnais that this isn't how you play directly after signing a new contract.

Quick

Banned
So, I was playing NHL 13 earlier, and I really can't help but notice how, even within context, the commentary gets pretty lewd in a 7th grader kind of way.

"[player name] - there's only one thing in his mind - BANGING."

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
If MTL wants to score on Buffalo they need to aim for Enroth's 5-hole.
If they want to score on Buffalo they have to hit the net first. They had 8 missed shots on their 2 PPs that period.

Since DD is making 3.5, the way Eller is playing compared to him he should be getting 5.
One of his worst games this season, can't hold onto the puck and isn't making anything happen.

Marvie_3

Banned
Paul-Mart makes it 1-1. Now to go for the W.

iFMeYVgIvTFR2.gif

Top Bottom