• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March 2013 |OT| Black History Forever

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
When Ferraro brought up the stat about Habs only allowing 11 goals in the first period this year, I knew Buffalo was going to score one. Fuck Ott.

Red_Man

Since when does the NHL hire disabled people to be refs? Missed 3-4 easy calls on the Sabres already, Habs are playing like shit regardless though.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Step's line looks fantastic again tonight.

Lundqvist just got wrecked by Girardi. Wow, they called a penalty on Zajac for that? That's one big fuckup by the refs.

Stasis

I'd be furious right now as a Devils fan. They have to rescind that...

It's not like the Rangers can score on a PP either way, but if they do it's just awful. And for sure they'll call an equalizer now. Horrible call.

Step's line looks fantastic again tonight.

Lundqvist just got wrecked by Girardi. Wow, they called a penalty on Zajac for that? That's one big fuckup by the refs.

In general, the refs have been calling everything borderline this year along with the odd phantom call like that one. Big hits, anybody falling along the boards, goalies getting hit regardless of who did it; they all get called.

I don't like this walking-on-eggshells type hockey teams have to play due to these douchebag refs.

Red_Man

Hopefully Therrien kicks their ass and the Sabres play as bad in the second as Miller said they do. What a terrible period, and no excuse either, they're barely played in the last week.

Red_Man

Therrien should double shift Subban and have him play with Eller and Gally, Armstrong can go fetch gatorade.

If Crosby played soccer he'd be like Christiano Ronaldo. Diving and flopping like a little bitch and looking to the referee.

Would that make Ryan Kesler hockey's Sergio Busquets?

Sergio-Busquets-acting.gif

Quick

Banned
:lol

Also, I used to listen to Mike Richards on Calgary radio and he was pretty good, but that commercial with the chick checking him out is something alright.

That commercial makes him look like a turtle.

I don't know if it's his posture while walking, the slow-motion making him look more stupid, the way he looks, or all of it in one, but I chuckle when I see it.

Top Bottom