• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March 2013 |OT| Black History Forever

T.M. MacReady

NO ONE DENIES MEMBER
tough Islanders loss. Blowing leads like that has me losing hope when I wonder if this is a playoff team or not.

Late night NHL-Gaf, please provide some fun stuff to browse at work tomorrow AM. Later.

If anything is happening I would speculate management is just asking for a list to see what they could get, so there might be a list. I really don't know that anything would be "enough" in their minds. He means a lot to the organization so I suspect the asking price will be high, in addition to that I really don't think he wants to go anywhere. I guess what it'll come down to is 1) how badly he wants to chase a cup and 2) what the flames can get in return for him. Whoever makes a deal will likely pay more than they should. Thats my opinion on the subject and I firmly believe because of those issues he wont be going anywhere.

On the flipside of that, I think it would be a goddamn shame if he retires without his name etched on lord stanleys cup. But if teemu and jagr are any indication he could compete in this league for some time to come if he so chooses.

Top Bottom