• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March 2013 |OT| Black History Forever

I feel a weird connection to Nucks-Gaf this year. What a fucking frustrating season.

foECY.gif

I'm kind of confused why the Habs are so good this year. I mean this 40% being a dick, and 60% pure honesty due to the fact I have been busy and haven't been keeping up with the eastern conference as much as I would like to

Acid08

Banned
I'm kind of confused why the Habs are so good this year. I mean this 40% being a dick, and 60% pure honesty due to the fact I have been busy and haven't been keeping up with the eastern conference as much as I would like to
Amazing how much of a difference good coaching can make.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016

Pretty simple actually, we added a #1 D man, our Captain back, + the additions of both Gallys, and a legit 4th line with Prust who is the heart of the team. Add in competent management, and proper structure and there you have it. Everything you could think of went wrong last year, it was an anomaly, and Therrien has done an incredible job getting the best out of our rookies, and defining roles for all the players. They had no identity last year, and played for themselves.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Therrien coached the Habs a long time ago, this is his second stint, but he's been covering the Habs on french sports tv the last couple years, so he's watched the team pretty closely.

Edit: looking at the standings now, I really hope the Habs win their division, otherwise it looks like they'll be stuck playing the Sens in the playoffs, which I really don't want to happen.

So I may have taken my obsession with the Dallas Stars a little to far..

I now live right across the street from the Dallas Stars Headquarters and can now walk to all the practices across the street every morning.

Top Bottom