• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March 2013 |OT| Black History Forever

CrankyJay

Banned
This crowd at the Sabres-Leafs game is phenomenal. There's thousands of people cheering no matter what happens. Big hit by Ott? Loud cheers. Big save by Reimer? Ditto.

Yeah, TOR/BUF games are the best...both crowds get the other riled up and try to outcheer one another. It's an incredible atmosphere.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Yeah, TOR/BUF games are the best...both crowds get the other riled up and try to outcheer one another. It's an incredible atmosphere.

I'd like it more if we weren't so cursed playing in Buffalo for some reason.

We've won a bit more lately but the last couple years have been brutal.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Habs D play terrible all game?

Price swimming in his net most of the night?

Habs PK looking mediocre at best?

Still win 5-2

CydvP.jpg

Therrien seriously needs to figure out that PK though, it's fucking terrible and not getting any better.

Edit: Habs now 8-0-2 when tied after the 2nd. Beastly.

Stasis

KingHenrik alt?

For the second time, no. The only time he and I interacted was to disagree on what the lineups would be. (I was right). I'm just a supremely disappointed fan. I like the Rangers and the Sabres. Can you imagine a worse duo to cheer for right now? It's amazing!

Marvie_3

Banned
For the second time, no. The only time he and I interacted was to disagree on what the lineups would be. (I was right). I'm just a supremely disappointed fan. I like the Rangers and the Sabres. Can you imagine a worse duo to cheer for right now? It's amazing!

Rooting for two teams? stss pls

Top Bottom