• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March 2013 |OT| Black History Forever

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Kadri and Kessel together!

HNNNNNG!

What did I just say?

HNNNNG!

QX8Aj.gif

Merguson

Banned
This is the table that Brian Burke and Dave Nonis have set.

Dave Nonis and Randy Carlyle are here to stay for several years. No ifs or buts. We're talking about ownership that fires general managers based on personality and are rumored to be giving Bryan Colangelo an extension.

Oh and Kadri again.. there's a bright spot there!

Dave Nonis and Randy Carlyle are here to stay for several years. No ifs or buts. We're talking about ownership that fires general managers based on personality and are rumored to be giving Bryan Colangelo an extension.

Let me have my catharsis, even if it is delusional.

I don't think new ownership would have any issue bringing in a new GM/Coach tandem.

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
Oh please not the stupid box stretching crap again, I thought this was over.

Solo

I don't mind Dumont, but I can't wait till Bourque and Prust come back.

My only beef with those guys returning is that with Ryder now on the team, Prust will be dropped to the 4th line :_( I loved AGally-Eller-Prust, but we won't see that line again.

When Bourque and Prust return, it will be

Patches-DD-BGally
Bourque-Pleks-Gio
AGally-Eller-Ryder
Prust-White-Moen/Armstrong

Armstrong or Moen sits, and Dumont goes back down. Something like that.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
My only beef with those guys returning is that with Ryder now on the team, Prust will be dropped to the 4th line :_( I loved AGally-Eller-Prust, but we won't see that line again.

Patches-DD-BGally
Bourque-Pleks-Gio
AGally-Eller-Ryder

Being forced to have Prust on the 4th line is a gift. I'm really liking Tinordi right now, he moves the puck much better then I had anticipated.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member

Patches-DD-BGally
Bourque-Pleks-Gio
AGally-Eller-Ryder

With a healthy lineup they don't need to acquire a forward at the deadline at least. Look at that /depth

Montresor

This crowd at the Sabres-Leafs game is phenomenal. There's thousands of people cheering no matter what happens. Big hit by Ott? Loud cheers. Big save by Reimer? Ditto.

Top Bottom