• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March 2013 |OT| Black History Forever

quinton-jackson-tears-down-door.gif

CrankyJay

Banned
Still fucking LOL'ing at that Ott goal...Reimer probably shit himself to see Ott skating as fast as he could at him

GG Leafs-GAF...probably would have preferred Sabres lost in regulation, I want our GM gone and players shipped out.

Spl1nter

Oh well. At least 3 points out of 4 on the back to back. Not to mention down 2 forwards most the game. Need to make less mistakes against Boston.

Conceptor

Ugh shootout letdown. You gotta score those for Riemer buds.

Was impressed with the OT play though, really good puck movement. Too bad.

Stasis

If I got even one new person to see, it was worth asking! Let's all go watch it again.

Well, the season is over. Two losses to the Bruins and we'll be out of it for good.

You're worse than I am! You think the Rangers are suddenly gonna go on a tear and sneak in? The Islanders perhaps? You're good to go.

RC

Banned
Dude we have Keith fucking Ballard dressed as a 3rd liner, we're in no position to laugh at anyone. We have two full forward lines injured.

I know. But let me have my moment. It'll be the only laughing any of us will be doing tonight.

Marvie_3

Banned
I know. But let me have my moment. It'll be the only laughing any of us will be doing tonight.

Wrong. I just got Dumb & Dumber on blu ray today.

LOLballardonthe3rdline

Didn't feel like waiting for the Ducks next win over the Hawks and Sharks to see it again, :lol

Anyways, just a one time thing.

Is it ok that your wife beats you, even though she says it's only a one time thing? ;)

Dude we have Keith fucking Ballard dressed as a 3rd liner, we're in no position to laugh at anyone. We have two full forward lines injured.

This is a good thing this is a good thing this is a good thing we have a good team we have a good team we're gonna win we're gonna win

meh even if the leafs lose both against Boston they will only be 1 point out and done facing Boston and PIT.

We've been through this every year. The minute we're out of a playoff spot every team ahead of us will start winning most of their games and no matter what we won't get back in.

Top Bottom