• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March 2013 |OT| Black History Forever

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
These refs are so fucking stupid. Eller and Gally look lethal out there every shift so far.

Red_Man

Ott needs to go fuck himself, what a clown. I can't believe people in Buffalo want to give him the C.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Ott needs to go fuck himself, what a clown. I can't believe people in Buffalo want to give him the C.

Meh I thought it was funny. Just trying to goad Eller into a penalty, didn't do anything dirty, just a couple of little rabbit punches.

Alucard

Banned
I've got family and friends there and have spent a lot of time there, and I'm sure it has it's good parts if you live there but as a visitor it's a pretty shit city imo. I've met some really cool people from there though.

Definitely. It doesn't have that instant oomph, but for people who know the city, it has a lot to offer, especially for students.

Red_Man

Definitely. It doesn't have that instant oomph, but for people who know the city, it has a lot to offer, especially for students.
That's what my friends say who go to Mac and Mohawk, I just haven't spent any extended period of time there.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
It was a Buffalo media guy too that said it. SMFH.

Montresor

Cherry ripping into Kaleta. Bueno. But it's such a toxic philosophy to associate visors with Kaleta's putrid personality.

"I got no problems with visors! If you want to be a pussy and play it safe, no foreskin off my back! But look at what happens when the cowards aka Kaleta start yapping!"

Red_Man

I don't know why people still listen to Cherry, he's a biased tool and just shouts at everything.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
I have no problem with condoms, but you see, all these people getting condoms trying to fuck around, and then when they meet a real tough Canadian girl, they turtle up and don't perform. So go bareback, go with condoms, but just don't overestimate yourself. Don't suddenly go after the tough girls just 'cause you've got condoms now.

Alucard

Banned
Habs/Sabres has been entertaining for a neutral fan. Those young Habs guys are quite good. Montreal's got a real chance at a Cup over the next few seasons if they can keep their core together.

Red_Man

Watching hockey and switching to the UMF stream during intermissions. Perfect night of hockey.

Habs/Sabres has been entertaining for a neutral fan. Those young Habs guys are quite good. Montreal's got a real chance at a Cup over the next few seasons if they can keep their core together.
We still have 3-4 guys who will be able to make a difference very soon too.

Top Bottom