• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March 2013 |OT| Black History Forever

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Doubtful they can score 2 in the 3rd again. Fuck this shit, this is the most lopsided game I've seen since the Caps series with Halak.

Sabres win this, they are 2 points out of the playoffs. Man, the East fucking sucks.
They won't have a horseshoe up their ass for the final 20 games though.

Idiot fucking popped collar...fuck you Stock!

TsaFmZo.jpg

LOL

Count Stockula

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
To be honest, this doesn't even feel that bad. 23-14 is pretty standard through two periods for this team. We suck so much. :lol
You think Meyers will be able to bounce back? He just seems to be getting worse and worse.

Fei

You think Meyers will be able to bounce back? He just seems to be getting worse and worse.

I'm one of the few who is still optimist on him. He was hurt when playing in Europe, and it might have impacted his fitness level coming into this season. If he plays like this next year I'll be worried.

Edit: Did Stock pop a suit collar in a non-sarcastic way? Please tell me yes. :lol

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
I'm one of the few who is still optimist on him. He was hurt when playing in Europe, and it might have impacted his fitness level coming into this season. If he plays like this next year I'll be worried.

Edit: Did Stock pop a suit collar in a non-sarcastic way? Please tell me yes. :lol

In a "PJ Stock is a fucking idiot" kind of way. So yes.

Andi is the only thing making me feel better about PJ.

Top Bottom