• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March 2013 |OT| Black History Forever

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
What a shitty game.

I'd like to see Beaulieu get called up now. Give all the young guys some time before Diaz gets back.

Merguson

Banned
we... we... beat the bruins?

itaU0vGonJg7a.gif

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Did I hear right? Shots are 32-13 but the Bruins are losing? LOL.
Habs out shot the Sabres 38-18 and lost 2-1. Of course the one night Toronto can beat Boston is the night we lose to one of the worst teams in the league.

Alucard

Banned
Totally unexpected to see the Bruins and Habs both lose tonight. Time for the Pens to pounce on that Eastern Conference lead. Gotta get that W against Philly tomorrow.

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
I'm both amazed that we won, and by how good the Bruins are.

Poor Fraser - it was almost a very bad night for him.

They weren't doing anything offensively tho

Just containment containment containment... After the grabo goal they completely shut us down (except for that hilarious goal)

WOOOOOOOO WE ACTUALLY BEAT THE BRUINS!!!!

Also, I just looked at the standings, are we possibly in the strongest division in the league?

I mean the Leafs are in 4th place in the Northeast and sitting in a playoff spot.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
2nd time this week too. Both flukes?
First one was the Habs didn't feel like showing up. This one was Miller playing like he time warped to the Olympics again for some reason. Sabres could have been down 3-0 easy in the first.

CrankyJay

Banned
First one was the Habs didn't feel like showing up. This one was Miller playing like he time warped to the Olympics again for some reason. Sabres could have been down 3-0 easy in the first.

Dunno. If you guys can't even beat the lowly Sabres I'm worried about your playoff chances. LOL.

Top Bottom