• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March 2013 |OT| Black History Forever

This is my worst fear. A Cup is never guaranteed. If the Pens got the Cup and had to mortgage a bit of the future, I'd be okay with that, but if they got Iginla for 2 strong prospects and a first and lost...I'd be more pissed than when they lost in the finals after getting Hossa. That trade was so awesome in hindsight. The Pens only gave us Armstrong, Christensen, and Esposito. For a ride to the Cup finals? I'll take it.

This potential deal feels like it could fuck up the Pens a few years down the road.

You're joking right? That would be the fucking worse deal ever. We're not resigning that guy with that cap hit. In what universe would that deal even make a slight bit of sense? That's beyond awful.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
You're joking right? That would be the fucking worse deal ever. We're not resigning that guy with that cap hit. In what universe would that deal even make a slight bit of sense? That's beyond awful.
Apparently Shero doesn't think so seeing as he's still pursuing him.

Cake Boss

Banned
Zibenejad and Silfverberg on the same line.

iUg2cljOeqdrU.gif

Top Bottom