• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March 2013 |OT| Black History Forever

TheFatOne

Bruins only really have one line right now offensively which is just killing them. The opportunities are there too they just need to bury them.

Sanjuro

TRADE LUCIC THAT FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT.

88ET4FJ.gif

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Welp going to be like that eh?

Hold on to your butts. From now until the end of the second is going to be unbearable for Leafs-GAF.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Phaneuf had some pretty bad pinches there, could have gotten burned if the Bruins weren't offensively inept right now.

Alucard

Banned
Pouliot, 1st and Bennett

This is my worst fear. A Cup is never guaranteed. If the Pens got the Cup and had to mortgage a bit of the future, I'd be okay with that, but if they got Iginla for 2 strong prospects and a first and lost...I'd be more pissed than when they lost in the finals after getting Hossa. That trade was so awesome in hindsight. The Pens only gave us Armstrong, Christensen, and Esposito. For a ride to the Cup finals? I'll take it.

This potential deal feels like it could fuck up the Pens a few years down the road.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Okay I will stay calm until the third starts then worry that we don't follow the same trends we've normally followed.

Samyy

Regardless of how were playing, this game is damn exciting. Really highlights how good of a team Boston is imo, really fast and strong at everything. I don't know how their not scoring goals, must be just bad bounces for em.

Leafs look like they're a step behind Boston almost always.

That being said, the leafs are playing way better against Boston than last year, theres a definite improvement and thats good.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
No... You don't lol

They are playing well... We are just getting some reallllllly lucky breaks
Montreal has better D and D structure then Toronto, the breaks Bruins have had in this game are mostly due to stupid pinches and plays by the Leafs.

Top Bottom