• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March 2013 |OT| Black History Forever

Solo

Wasn't Letang top of D before he was injured? I haven't kept up with the Norris run since our Norris candidate is having a soft season.

My point was that both are Norris hopefuls or frontrunners or whatever, but no one has been nominated yet. They were talking like they were 2 of the three noms or something :lol

My point was that both are Norris hopefuls or frontrunners or whatever, but no one has been nominated yet. They were talking like they were 2 of the three noms or something :lol

Eh. I see that shit everywhere. Blues media still talks about Petro with the Norris tag even though they know good and well that shit isn't happening.

Probably could have signed Ryder for that unless he hated Dallas.

Who knows, but that seems unlikely. Ryder was making 4.0 this year, and would have been one of the few top-6 free agent wingers on the market come July. He'll probably find himself earning 5+ next season.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Hopefully as Gally matures and gets another season under his belt his speed will pick up.
Coaches will help him with that, but I think it's obvious he's burnt out and has been for a while now. Remember he played 30-40 OHL games before this season started.

Solo

Coaches will help him with that, but I think it's obvious he's burnt out and has been for a while now. Remember he played 30-40 OHL games before this season started.

This is why it was smart to keep him up. Get him ready for the 82 game grind next season. He'll be ready for next season and he'll be bigger and harder to deal with.

Look at it this way, they can't look any worse.

Kipper is pretty mediocre now a days, but at the very least he makes some great highlight reel saves every week. Im always more confident with him in net, im certain the team is too. I just hope they can adapt quickly.

They have to bring in guys that can instill confidence because thats gonna be lacking if we lose kipper and iginla by the dead line.

Heretic

f6hCabh.png

Sutter's so photogenic.

Landycakes, come back!!!

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Oops!

For what it's worth, we have to blame Grabovski and Burke for the rise of bizarre overpayments.

They were saying that on hockeycentral the other day. Ryder can't skate all that well, and doesn't have much of a defensive game, so we'll see what happens with his contract.

Zone domination right now, no doubt the Pens will get a shitty bounce for their 3rd shot and score.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
This is why it was smart to keep him up. Get him ready for the 82 game grind next season. He'll be ready for next season and he'll be bigger and harder to deal with.
Perfect season for him and Gallagher to start.

Boring game so far, but this is exactly how the Habs need to play if they want to beat Pittsburgh. 1st goal is pretty critical in a game like this.

Ian Mendes ‏@ian_mendes 1m
Kiprusoff saying he won't report to a new team if he gets traded means the Islanders are suddenly very interested.

LOL

Top Bottom