• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March 2013 |OT| Black History Forever

Stasis

All Rangers on the ice today. Hank starting in net again (dude is going to be run ragged by the end of the season). JT Miller is a game-time decision.

Has to be Hank all the time because of that 1 extra goal Marty might let in... we can't overcome that offensively. Only way to win is to shut the door as much as possible and pray we can score more than 1.

CCF23

About to dig into Bioshock Infinite.

anticipation.gif

Heretic

Yeah, I know. But I’m kinda looking at it like a bonus game. It will be a bonus if we get anything out of it. Mexico is the one under pressure tonight to get the 3 points. USA has nothing to lose! Go team!!!

They're coming for blood too. After beating them for the first time ever at their home, the media ate them up. They also got chewed up for being up 2 - 0 then ending up 2 - 2. We'll see. Hopefully they'll go for broke and we can capitalize off of that.

Side note: I hate chicharito as much as I hate the queens.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Malkin and Letang out tonight, I don't have any idea what to expect, but I think Habs can pull this out.

Cake Boss

Banned
What's the story with Daugavins going on waivers, Sens-GAF?

Someone is coming off IR and we need a roster spot for that person, I am thinking Anderson is coming back this week because he started to practise yesterday.

Or it could be a trade happening.

I hope someone claims Dauggy, he deserves a shot on a team without too many bottom 6 depth, hes not anything special, but not a lot of 4th liners are, brings speed and energy, great character in the room, very solid PKer, has some limited offense to him and still only 23, still has some room to grow.

Last Leafs playoff year roster:

Goalies
20 Ed Belfour
32 Mikael Tellqvist
37 Trevor Kidd
Defensemen
2 Brian Leetch
3 Pierre Hedin
8 Aki Berg
9 Calle Johansson
15 Tomas Kaberle
22 Ken Klee
24 Bryan McCabe - A
27 Bryan Marchment
29 Karel Pilar
34 Maxim Kondratiev
45 Carlo Colaiacovo
55 Drake Berehowsky
55 Ric Jackman
Wingers
3 Wade Belak
7 Gary Roberts - A
11 Owen Nolan
12 Tom Fitzgerald
16 Darcy Tucker
18 Chad Kilger
19 Mikael Renberg
23 Alexei Ponikarovsky
28 Tie Domi
33 Craig Johnson
38 Brad Leeb
89 Alexander Mogilny
Centres
9 Josh Holden
10 Ron Francis
13 Mats Sundin - C
14 Matt Stajan
18 Harold Druken
21 Robert Reichel
25 Joe Nieuwendyk
39 Clarke Wilm
42 Kyle Wellwood
80 Nik Antropov
GM: John Ferguson, Jr.
Coach: Pat Quinn

Where are they now?

Someone is coming off IR and we need a roster spot for that person, I am thinking Anderson is coming back this week because he started to practise yesterday.

I doubt Anderson is coming back because Lehner would then be going back to Bingo.

Unless they're trading Bishop but that seems unlikely as well as the goalie trade market is awful now. Plus I hope they'd want to see how Anderson plays after coming back before trading anyone.

I am thinking Spezza is back, they are calling Hoffman up or a trade.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
I played like 30mins of infinite last night, it's definitely still a Bioshock game. Awesome design.

Also, remember that exploding gummibear video? I have potassium chloride here. I am oh so tempted.

Cake Boss

Banned
I doubt Anderson is coming back because Lehner would then be going back to Bingo.

Unless they're trading Bishop but that seems unlikely as well as the goalie trade market is awful now. Plus I hope they'd want to see how Anderson plays after coming back before trading anyone.

I am thinking Spezza is back, they are calling Hoffman up or a trade.
With Nathan Lawson and Marc Cheverie handling goaltending duties, and with recently-inked Andrew Hammond joining the fold, Richardson doesn’t expect to see Robin Lehner back in the minors any time soon.
“Robin has really taken that opportunity (in Ottawa) and grabbed it. He’s such a competitive guy and that’s why he does so well,” said Richardson.
With Craig Anderson still sidelined and trade rumours swirling around impending free agent Ben Bishop, Richardson said Senators management will likely be weighing their options on a number of scenarios.
None of those scenarios appear to have Lehner riding the buses to Bingo.
“I don’t expect to see Robin back any time soon, if at all this year,” said Richardson.

I think Lehner played his last AHL game.

Plus the new college goalie Hammond signed an ATO this morning and is reporting to Bingo.

T.M. MacReady

NO ONE DENIES MEMBER
I want Bioshock, but still workign through God of War. Got Far Cry 3 on the backlog too.

I also want Tomb Raider. Not enough time in the damn day.

CCF23

I unlocked it yesterday morning with a VPN. Took me about 6-7 hours, but I'm pretty sure I missed most of the secondary objectives that you stumble across.

You must have fucking powered through it. I just put over an hour in and I feel like I've barely scratched the surface. I'm checking everything out, though.

Edit: yeah, giantbomb says it's a 12 hour game. Jesus man, how fast did you go?

:lol

Spl1nter

1999 was a special year. First time leafs made the playoffs that I can really remember. I am sure I watched in 96 but I would have only been 5 and they lost in the first round. Got to the conference finals and lost to Buffalo. I remember everyone on the leafs being injured as well in the Buffalo series.

gaming_noob

1999 was a special year. First time leafs made the playoffs that I can really remember. I am sure I watched in 96 but I would have only been 5 and they lost in the first round. Got to the conference finals and lost to Buffalo. I remember everyone on the leafs being injured as well in the Buffalo series.

That was the year I first got into hockey..I was 14 by then so I started pretty late. They were the highest scoring team in the league averaging at just over 4 goals a game. I was very happy when the Stars beat the Sabres in the triple OT finals game...

Quick

Banned
I've got a big backlog thanks to PS Plus so I'm happy to wait till games like TR are half price.

I collected 9 months of free PS+ cards, so I'm really getting the most value out of it. And I'll definitely be subbing again.

There's also the money back deal going on until the end of the month. I already spent $20, with some PSN cards lying around after redeeming my trade credit, plus $20 from that money back deal, and I pretty much got Tomb Raider covered.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
I hope someone claims Dauggy, he deserves a shot on a team without too many bottom 6 depth, hes not anything special, but not a lot of 4th liners are, brings speed and energy, great character in the room, very solid PKer, has some limited offense to him and still only 23, still has some room to grow.

Sounds like the description of a Rangers third-liner.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle

That was the year I first got into hockey..I was 14 by then so I started pretty late. They were the highest scoring team in the league averaging at just over 4 goals a game. I was very happy when the Stars beat the Sabres in the triple OT finals game...

Such young babbys.

I know I started paying attention to the Leafs around 1991 or 92 but the earliest actual memory of a Leafs game that I remember was Borchesvsky in 1993 scoring in overtime in game 7.

You must have fucking powered through it. I just put over an hour in and I feel like I've barely scratched the surface. I'm checking everything out, though.

Edit: yeah, giantbomb says it's a 12 hour game. Jesus man, how fast did you go?

:lol

I dunno I wasn't really rushing and I played on hard with the exception of being forced to switch to medium for one boss fight. Achievements/stats and what not, I played about 40 minutes today in 1999 mode. Achievements may contain spoilers? http://steamcommunity.com/id/cngn/stats/BioShockInfinite

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Chris Lee reffing the game tonight, GG Pens. If we can get 2 points out of this back to back I'll be happy.

Top Bottom