• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March 2013 |OT| Black History Forever

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
What's amazing is that St. Louis is probably having his worst year in a decade and he's still fourth in NHL scoring.
Playing with the best goal scorer in the world will do that for you, but yea makes no sense as per usual with Eklund. He needs to put some effort into the bullshit he puts up for once.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Likely Ranger lines if JT is able to go tonight:

Kreider-Richards-Nash
Hagelin-Stepan-Callahan
Miller-Boyle-Gaborik
Asham-Newbury-Powe

Spl1nter

Such young babbys.

I know I started paying attention to the Leafs around 1991 or 92 but the earliest actual memory of a Leafs game that I remember was Borchesvsky in 1993 scoring in overtime in game 7.

I find it funny when reporters ask this current crop of new players about people who played before 2000. Specifically asking about Gilmour or Clark and then the player says I loved them but they were only 3 or 4 at the time. Stamkos/Seguin/Tavares all these young kids from the GTA were either 2 to 4 during the 93 Leafs playoffs run.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
I find it funny when reporters ask this current crop of new players about people who played before 2000. Specifically asking about Gilmour or Clark and then the player says I loved them but they were only 3 or 4 at the time. Stamkos/Seguin/Tavares all these young kids from the GTA were either 2 to 4 during the 93 Leafs playoffs run.

Yeah but as they're all from hockey families I could see how they could remember it as time spent with their family being happy that the Leafs were winning and so forth.

I was on my own as a hockey fan in my family so I don't have many early memories. I have more of the Blue Jays because I loved watching them with my dad who was a gigantic fan.

calder

Just realized that literally nothing the Jets could do tonight would surprise me. Solid road game, great win? Maybe. Blowout loss with zero effort? Sure. Good effort but narrow loss? Absolutely. Come from behind bullshit OT win? Possible.

Yeah that's not exactly the hallmark of an actually good team... god bless the SE! ;P

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Yeah but as they're all from hockey families I could see how they could remember it as time spent with their family being happy that the Leafs were winning and so forth.

I was on my own as a hockey fan in my family so I don't have many early memories. I have more of the Blue Jays because I loved watching them with my dad who was a gigantic fan.
Don't think many black cats like hockey.

OMG so raaaaaacist!

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Dredger saying on radio that Coutourier is in play. Surprising to hear, I thought Flyers were really high on him?

CCF23

Dredger saying on radio that Coutourier is in play. Surprising to hear, I thought Flyers were really high on him?

Oh god I'd kill for the Canucks to pick him up. I'd even go so far as to put Burrows on the table which would make me super sad.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
So apparently Zuccarello is flying to Ottawa to join up with the Rangers tomorrow. Maybe the hobbit will be in the lineup for the Sens game on Thursday.

Clydefrog

JKUQorn.png

Doughty, shave that shit.

f6hCabh.png

Sutter's so photogenic.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Wow, crazy lines tonight...

Hagelin-Stepan-Nash
Gaborik-Miller-Callahan
Kreider-Richards-Boyle
Pyatt-Newbury-Asham