• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March 2013 |OT| Black History Forever

sammich

Sorry, Sammich. Last season was tough on Ducks-Age when hearing of Teemu trade rumors...

Yea. Only thing is.. im hoping this will send Boston(If he is going there and it seems like it) to top of the favs list, but im having a hard time feeling that they could beat Pit, or even Chi, Ana, LA.. maaybe STL. I think the last 2 games vs the leafs have had something to do with it though.

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
Shut up Edzo. This needs to be one of those classic clusterfuck games.

TheFatOne

I want to watch the Bruins game, but I can't because the feed from NBC sports is horrific. It keeps cutting out, and skipping. I have no fucking clue whats going on.

Sanjuro

Thanks for the well wishes, fellas.

Executive IT support for a well known Japanese car manufacturer.

IE: Being the IT bitch for all the Directors, Executives and President.

Dastardly in a few weeks.

j0XlMs1.jpg

Sanjuro

Crying at what? Being up 1-0? You're almost as bad at trolling as Wsoxfan.

I'm trolling? Hah. You've gotten better, a bit. You guys cried the entire last game where you won. I almost wanted to switch to being a Habs fan to show you guys how it's done.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
feel sick...Mike Milbury and Keith Jones?! *barf*

edit: damn some salt going on here. Sorry, Alucard, I like the Pens and hate the Sens, but Cakey has a point there...

Top Bottom