• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March 2013 |OT| Black History Forever

Curufinwe

You already have Giroux and Couturier, grab Druin and watch him and Giroux wreck the league for years.

Couturier might have to be traded unfortunately. The Flyers need to add two or three quality defensemen over the next 18 months. If they get MacKinnon maybe they could trade B Schenn instead.

At least everyone in hockey including the owner know the Flyers are sellers now, so there won't be any terrible rental trades like Kubina last year.

calder

Melnyk is literally a crazy person holy shit.

As downgoesbrown said, just imagine the shit the Senators PR staff convinces him to NOT say.

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
Did anyone in Boston hear Felger's interview with that Montreal reporter this afternoon? Not his best work, but just so cringe-worthy. I was dying.

Sanjuro

Did anyone in Boston hear Felger's interview with that Montreal reporter this afternoon? Not his best work, but just so cringe-worthy. I was dying.

I don't know why anyone would willingly listen to Felger.

Got a fridge full of Gansetts and pizza. My body is ready.

Sanjuro

You guys are nutso. Felger is the only radio personality worth listening to.

ibsRmOWOGl4yby.gif

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Tunnel bear isn't working for me anyone have any alternatives or know why? I don't want to be forced to watch this on a shitty stream.

Just got home from the third interview for a job.

If the Ducks win today, that's a good omen and it means more fortune will come in the shape of me getting this job.

If the Ducks lose today, it means karma will instantly pay off dividends and reward me for my hardship with a job offer.

Either way, I fucking want this job badly.

sammich

Iginla might not be dressed tonight... :( I think the time has finally arrived(protecting the asset). I actually think im gonna tear up. Him and Kipper have been everything to the flames. This will suck really bad to never see him or maybe both of them in a flames uni again, but its for the best. And i think the game is on TSN as well.

Sanjuro

Iginla might not be dressed tonight... :( I think the time has finally arrived(protecting the asset). I actually think im gonna tear up. Him and Kipper have been everything to the flames. This will suck really bad to never see him or maybe both of them in a flames uni again, but its for the best. And i think the game is on TSN as well.

I know that feels. Hopefully we can take good care of him.

Heretic

If the Ducks win today, that's a good omen and it means more fortune will come in the shape of me getting this job.

If the Ducks lose today, it means karma will instantly pay off dividends and reward me for my hardship with a job offer.

Good luck, bud.

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
Khokhlachev scratched for the P-Bruins... Iginla scratched... Hmm...

Heretic

Sorry, Sammich. Last season was tough on Ducks-Age when hearing of Teemu trade rumors...

Acid08

Banned

Good luck man! No matter what happens tonight I'll feel good knowing it guarantees you a job.

Top Bottom