• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March 2013 |OT| Black History Forever

Spl1nter

Montreal officially offered LeBlanc and Nashville's second for Clowe.

I bet DW is trying to get that second upgraded to Calgary's which Montreal also has.

Bruins counter with Koko plus a second? I would prefer that.

I guess Montreal is down on LeBlanc. His numbers arent good this year with the Bulldogs, why is that?

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
I guess Montreal is down on LeBlanc. His numbers arent good this year with the Bulldogs, why is that?
He had an ankle injury early on and hasn't full recovered from it along with the entire team playing like shit and the coaches misusing him.

Red_Man

Weird, I've been listening to TSN Montreal for the last hour and a half and haven't heard that.....LeBrun was just on too. Seem's like a reasonable package, but I don't want to give up on Leblanc this early.

Spl1nter

That trade seems like a wash. Slowe is his namesake, and LeBlanc might be a bust.

You would think Clowe could be had for either Leblanc or the 2nd straight up. Maybe a 4th or 5th added to either of those. Its not like he has done anything this year.

Acid08

Banned
You would think Clowe could be had for either Leblanc or the 2nd straight up. Maybe a 4th or 5th added to either of those. Its not like he has done anything this year.
GM's don't always look at "this year" only. He's had injury troubles and at the very least is still tough as fuck which Montreal could use.

Sellers market brah.

Spl1nter

GM's don't always look at "this year" only. He's had injury troubles and at the very least is still tough as fuck which Montreal could use.

Sellers market brah.

Ya, the main reason for an increased price is sellers market. So few sellers. Reason I hoping that Leafs deal one of Mac or Bozak. I like Mac a lot more as a player but he is an easier loss for the team to handle. A lot of the team's success is attributed to having 3 solid lines, especially with Grabo looking good again.

Cake Boss

Banned
Oh hey look at that, Darren Dreger also has Iginla and Morrow both on the top 6 as I said earlier. And Murray is paired with Niskanen in the top 4. Oh look at that.

That Cock Boss sure doesn't know his shit.

Red_Man

I still haven't seen anything on twitter or heard anything on the radio, I'll wait for some legit confirmation before I believe the deal.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Oh hey look at that, Darren Dreger also has Iginla and Morrow both on the top 6 as I said earlier. And Murray is paired with Niskanen in the top 4. Oh look at that.

That Cock Boss sure doesn't know his shit.

Cock Boss is a dick.

Cake Boss is the new hotness.

WTF? No Gardiner? Fuck you so much Kostka pre-emptively!

Cake Boss

Banned
Bryan Murray said Spezza is borderline in being ready for the playoffs.

Goddamnit

iUKQK5ueFFkCe.gif

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
I don't know what to say really as a Pens fan.

I guess the only disappointment is that we have this team during the gimp season, but HEY! A Cup is a Cup if we win it.

Winning this Cup will be a bigger asterisk than the one Detroit won in 2002 when they bought the Cup.

Besides, the bigger news yesterday was clearly the Phoenix relocation stuff.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Bowen is going senile again.

For some reason he keeps calling Ryan Hamilton; Jay Harrison.

Jay Harrison hasn't played for the Leafs in probably 5+ years.

Jake Gardiner is scratched for tonight.

#TrapGardiner

EDIT: He hasn't been very good defensively so I can understand it.

This might be a conditioning thing for all we know.

I have to believe it's not because Carlyle thinks Kostka is better defensively. It can't be.

Spl1nter

Fuck 3 grade A scoring chances without goals. Hopefully they can keep up the play.

Kessel is so snake bitten on goal scoing this year so he became a playmaking god. I want both.

Top Bottom