• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March 2013 |OT| Black History Forever

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
:lol best salty gif yet

06ZTQ.gif

Motherfucking Pingu in the house?

Smiley90

It's originally Swedish right? I have a buddy who grew up there and he's mentioned it to me before.

Also where's our After Hours banner Desi?

It's Swiss. My country. Pingu is legend.

Also, just for Desi:

V9SwmIt.jpg

:lol Well it's almost 1 over here.....Where'd you get that pic of Smiley btw?

I don't get it, what does that at all have to do with me?

Smiley90

You've already trumped my weirdest drunken wake up.

I'm listening.

Coincidentally, that was also my only night I have not more than three 20second-periods of memory of, from over the course of about 8h. It was a pretty epic night.

Kari Lehtonen leaves the game for 2 minutes to fix a skate..

Comes back in and wins the game.. and plays 57-58 minutes of it.

Richard Bachman is credited for the win.

What?

NHL!!!!

Marvie_3

Banned
Is he like some special person I'm supposed to give a fuck about? Do I need his permission to post on GAF?

hrtc is one of those people who take pride in not cutting up those plastic 6-pack holders before throwing them into the ocean and then laughing the whole way home while drunk skateboarding.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
I'm listening.

Coincidentally, that was also my only night I have not more than three 20second-periods of memory of, from over the course of about 8h. It was a pretty epic night.
I don't do weird shit like wake up besides men dressed like animals Smelly.

I'm downloading the free AC3 right now, I haven't played an AC game since the first one, dunno what to expect. I've heard mixed reviews on this one.

Smiley90

I'm downloading the free AC3 right now, I haven't played an AC game since the first one, dunno what to expect. I've heard mixed reviews on this one.

Me neither. Usually. November 1st 2009 in a Tim Horton's at about 6am. I remember THAT.

SCHUEY F1

Unconfirmed Member

I'm enjoying it, but I would say AC2=ACBrotherhood>>>AC3>Revelations>AC1

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
If we beat the Rangers tomorrow, they'll have the exact same record as the Islanders after 34 games. Unbelievable, Torts leash can't be that long.

Top Bottom