• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March 2013 |OT| Black History Forever

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
so you're saying more gifs?
index.php
1895624_o.gif

Nah, he's just hiding in his mom's closet and recording videos of her.
Ptyzk.jpg

That Claptone song is nice. I like it.

In regards to good electronic tunes, I just got a copy of Sashas Evolv3r which contained a fantastic remix of James Zabiela - The Healing. Beautiful song.

Just watched the Ducks vs Hawks highlights and man, Emery was so good...

Can't believe that was HIS first loss of the season.

if i was a girl, i'd never leave my room...

I would.

To visit the vegetable crisper in the fridge...

Montresor

Battle of Ontario tonight!

It's going to be painful to read this thread tonight, no matter who wins, hahaha. This is a huge game for both teams. It would be fantastic for the Leafs to win this and finally tie up with Ottawa in the standings (they'll still slot ahead of us though since they have a game in hand).

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
It's going to be painful to read this thread tonight, no matter who wins, hahaha. This is a huge game for both teams. It would be fantastic for the Leafs to win this and finally tie up with Ottawa in the standings (they'll still slot ahead of us though since they have a game in hand).

We need this game. After this we're off until Thursday so all the teams beneath us will make up those games in hand.

I always look at worst case scenario that the teams below win all their games in hand.

Spl1nter

We need this game. After this we're off until Thursday so all the teams beneath us will make up those games in hand.

I always look at worst case scenario that the teams below win all their games in hand.

A true leafs fan.

Kessel has to score tonight right? He dominates the sens and has been phenomenal the past couple games.

Just something I noticed stats wise, two of the best shots in the league, Kovalchuk and Kessel are having off years goal scoring wise with 10 goals and 8.8%, 8.5% shooting, respectively.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
A true leafs fan.

Kessel has to score tonight right? He dominates the sens and has been phenomenal the past couple games.

Just something I noticed stats wise, two of the best shots in the league, Kovalchuk and Kessel are having off years goal scoring wise with 10 goals and 8.8%, 8.5% shooting, respectively.

I always do that. We still end up above all those teams and that's all I care about. I just don't want us pushed out because of games in hand.

And hey I love me some Kessel. I was the first one out of all of Leafs-GAF who stuck with him when he went through that scoreless drought in his first season.

Kessel is my boy!

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
A true leafs fan.

I think he has to mix up his repertoire. Dude has one move, that wrist/snap shot. That's it. I don't see him taking slappers or going for tips or the Holmstroms.

At least he's a bit more of a playmaker this season and if Lupes keeps beasting, maybe that'll take some of the heat off Kessel and give him more room to work with.

So what the hell has JVR done for me lately? >=[

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
Kaberle's total points since he's left the leafs don't even match his last full season with the leafs lol

Why couldn't the leafs trade Komi for kaberle - essentially same cap hit and term an both havent played well since they left

Top Bottom