• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March 2013 |OT| Black History Forever

Solo

You're going to miss the deadline and when Bergevin fleeces the Ducks for Ryan!

Yep! No Solo on GAF until next Friday. I'll see the first period or so of the Rangers game tomorrow and then I'm gone.

Will read this thread when I get back for the trade deadline LOLZ.

Alucard

Banned
Perry crying all the way to the box.

corey_perry.jpg

Pfff. Wild fan came in here one day saying the only way to stay awake for Wild games was to watch high school girls do sports. Paraphrasing here.

Seriously? That doesn't even make sense :lol Y'all know that wasn't me, right?

Wild have been pretty exciting this season. They're no Pittsburgh(who is?), but far better than they used to be.

Alucard

Banned
Meta, let's hope so!

More Bruins stuff just because...
526449_495121483870538_1719229268_n.png

Iginla had some immigration issues and is expected to arrive in Pittsburgh at some point late tonight. Might not even play tomorrow...his first game could be Tuesday against...guess who? Ryan Miller. LOL.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Seriously? That doesn't even make sense :lol Y'all know that wasn't me, right?

Wild have been pretty exciting this season. They're no Pittsburgh(who is?), but far better than they used to be.

You're a Wild fan, so... There's that. And yes, seriously, if I wasn't on my phone I'd try find the quote :p

Cake Boss

Banned
Bruins fan goes off because Iginla didn't land in Boston:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oph5bPghStQ&feature=player_embedded#!

Fun times.

Not really, you got a 36 year old player and you act like you got Stamkos. We know you got him now stfu about it already.

The bandwagon looks to be full now and Pens fans coming out of the ass. 2 weeks ago I saw no Pens fans here but all of the sudden a bunch of KingHenriks are posting about how good their team is now.

Not really, you got a 36 year old player and you act like you got Stamkos. We know you got him now stfu about it already.

The bandwagon looks to be full now and Pens fans coming out of the ass. 2 weeks ago I saw no Pens fans here but all of the sudden a bunch of KingHenriks are posting about how good their team is now.

I can't wait for their early playoff exit.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.

Do we know the same KingHenrik?

Marvie_3

Banned

This is nothing compared to how obnoxious he was a few years ago.

Top Bottom