• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March 2013 |OT| Black History Forever

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
No we've actually had NHL playoff hockey in this building in the last several years.
Oooooohhhhh snap!

Why do we always make Reimer look like a Vezina goalie.

Hes fighting the puck all night and we still dont have a single goal.
Making Riemer look like Roy is usually our job.

Biron's a great fucking goalie, I don't care what anybody else says. We're just spoiled by having one of the best in the world as our #1.
He's the perfect back up, if Budaj wasn't playing so well I would want the Habs to go after him.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Why do we always make Reimer look like a Vezina goalie.

Hes fighting the puck all night and we still dont have a single goal.

Oooooohhhhh snap!

Making Riemer look like Roy is usually our job.

He's the perfect back up, if Budaj wasn't playing so well I would want the Habs to go after him.

Maybe it's time to admit that Reimer is actually pretty good brosefs?

Vezina no? But a solid NHL starting goaltender? Hell yeah.

Red_Man

GALLAGHER!!!!

6r0fc.gif

3 points on the night for Subban, Calder & Norris here we come!

Montresor

Ottawa is just fucking amazing. I love their team's gritty style. This is the first time I've seen this Kassian guy he's a scary mofo.

Nice 2-0 goal! Go Kadri!

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Wtf shut the fuck up Healy and Hughson!

Costco shouldn't be on the ice!

Edit: Simpson? Doesn't matter Costco needs to get his ass back to the AHL

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
5 periods without a goal.

Price is now up to something like 230 consecutive minutes without giving up a goal against us in the Bell Centre.

Also, I haven't seen Nash get manhandled like this all season.

Red_Man

That was awesome, Emelin just shoves him off the puck.
I literally burst out laughing at that, so jokes.

I hope we can resign Ryder for a reasonable amount, he has great chemistry with Pleks and Pleks had needed a sniper winger like this for a while.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
I literally burst out laughing at that, so jokes.

I hope we can resign Ryder for a reasonable amount, he has great chemistry with Pleks and Pleks had needed a sniper winger like this for a while.

I'm afraid he'll want 4+ years. I'd definitely like to keep him though.

Red_Man

How can a team with Richards, Nash, and Gaborik be struggling? Does not compute.
The game isn't won on paper. For all the skill they put on the ice, they have no heart or balls. All the Rangers players look like they could give a fuck. I can't believe Torts doesn't get fired if they keep playing like this.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
The game isn't won on paper. For all the skill they put on the ice, they have no heart or balls. All the Rangers players look like they could give a fuck. I can't believe Torts doesn't get fired if they keep playing like this.

Gaborik has surprised me a bit, he's taken a few big hits tonight, but he's still going into the corners first. He's been their most noticeable player tonight.

Red_Man

Gaborik has surprised me a bit, he's taken a few big hits tonight, but he's still going into the corners first. He's been their most noticeable player tonight.
This is true, starting him on the 4th line seems to have light a fire under his ass. Richards is still a joke, and Nash has had a couple good looks, but hasn't been dominating like I was afraid he would be.

Top Bottom