• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March 2013 |OT| Black History Forever

Solo

THE GANGSTA!

2h7qhhcfausk.gif

Stasis

Yeah I was gonna say, that's the best Rangers PP I've seen in a while...

It's refreshing to know they didn't actually improve, it's just the Habs PK being bad. I can't handle change right now.

Solo

Well, that's it for me, NHL GAF. Need to pack and get to the airport. See you dudes in a week. Try not to burn the place down.

Cherry giving some love to Rick Walmsley was nice to see, dude gets no credit for what our goalies have done this year.

Seems like yesterday we had Emery's BFF Eli Wilson making every goalie worse.

ZeroGravity

As long as I can remember, they have also spoken French in Ottawa during games. It's not surprising, given the amount of French-speaking people in the area.
That and the fact that, as the capital of Canada, it's supposed to represent both languages equally.

Erdrick

That and the fact that, as the capital of Canada, it's supposed to represent both languages equally.

That as well. I guess technically, we should have it in all of our games here across the country, since it is our second language, but we don't. I'm fine with it, myself, but I know a lot of people who are not fans of it.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
GO SENS/LEAFS GO
GO LEAFS/SENS GO

Love when the chants go up, both sides fighting hard to not let the other one be prominent.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Biron's a great fucking goalie, I don't care what anybody else says. We're just spoiled by having one of the best in the world as our #1.

Top Bottom