• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March 2013 |OT| Black History Forever

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
I don't think he minds. No articles about how he isn't scoring because he is no longer the only one that can score. Pressure is off.

He's not scoring as many goals but it's not like he's not putting up points. What could they write?

"That Kessel, he isn't scoring! (but shit he is about a ppg player though)"

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
One season wonder.

tumblr_masadoV6At1ql0dsio1_400.gif

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Alfredson getting booed in the Sens' own building makes this nearly unwatchable.
Cringeworthy.

I'm assuming probably the first Leafs/Sens game you've watched in a while.

Alfreddson has been booed in Ottawa for years now. Leafs fans descend into their barn like crazy and we boo him every single time he touches the puck.

Pochacco

asking dangerous questions
I'm assuming probably the first Leafs/Sens game you've watched in a while.

Alfreddson has been booed in Ottawa for years now. Leafs fans descend into their barn like crazy and we boo him every single time he touches the puck.
I know about it.
It's so fucking dumb.
It's not even funny.

This is funny tho:
BGpgnUZCQAAcFIF.jpg

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Price with 4 straight shutouts against the Rangers in the Bell Center, Subban with 3 more points, and Gallagher dominating. Habs keep on cruising.

ZzKWyDQ.gif

Can't wait to hear Torts post game conference, and the bullshit he comes up with this time.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Has ESPN compared the Pens to the Heat yet? 3 games without scored on? CAN WE NOT COMPARE THIS TO BASKETBALL TOO?

Didn't realize Vokoun's 160mins without getting scored on was a franchise record, too. Damn.

Red_Man

Sean Avery Twitter said:
Fire this CLOWN, his players hate him and wont play for his BS.... @imseanavery is #winning
:lol :lol

I don't understand this sentiment. What the fuck have the Leafs ever done to warrant this bullshit?
Leafs fans are some of the worst in sports. I'm not talking about you guys who post here and actually know hockey, but the majority of Leaf fans that only watch 5 games a year when it's on in the background at a party and think their shit doesn't stink.

Alucard

Banned
You're really going to go and make awful photoshops of that piece of shit? Really?

I don't make any of the photoshops. I just find them.

matt_cooke_suspended.jpg

The guy's on my team. His actions two seasons ago and beforehand were idiotic and anger-inducing, but he's been a regular hard-working hockey player since last season. Everyone deserves a chance at redemption.

Leafs fans are some of the worst in sports. I'm not talking about you guys who post here and actually know hockey, but the majority of Leaf fans that only watch 5 games a year when it's on in the background at a party and think their shit doesn't stink.

Dumb fans are dumb fans. That's no reason to hate a team. Especially Vancouver and Winnipeg fans who seemingly hate the Leafs with burning passion even though we play them once in a blue moon. Hate some team in your own division.

Cactus

Banned
:lol :lol

There are moronic fans in every major market. It's fair to say that youve personally come across more Leaf fans that fit that description, since there are comparatively more of them, but I'm sure the smart/stupid fan ratio is very similar in Montreal and Vancouver.

Red_Man

Dumb fans are dumb fans. That's no reason to hate a team. Especially Vancouver and Winnipeg fans who seemingly hate the Leafs with burning passion even thought we play them once in a blue moon. Hate some team in your own division.
Leaf fans are the most vocal too. For me it's because I've grown up around them my whole life, I dunno why people who live in Vancouver would hate them though.

A source has informed CSNCalifornia.com that the Sharks have approached Clowe’s agent about the possibility of waiving his no-trade clause, and a deal could happen as soon as Sunday.

Boston, Montreal and the New York Rangers appear to be the most likely destinations. Sharks director of pro scouting John Ferguson, Jr. was in Philadelphia for the Bruins-Flyers game on Saturday afternoon. He flew to Montreal for the Canadiens-Rangers game later that day, according to RDS’ Ren Lavoie.

Top Bottom